• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Blushing Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Baby Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Peony

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Show off your lips, show off your lipstick.
Lips look fuller, more defined ... and feel youthfully smooth, soft and nourished. Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and re-texturize skin's appearance, holding in vital skin-plumping moisture. Lips look fuller and younger. Contours seem more defined.

Benefits:

• Ultra-brilliant color, radiant shine, and lips feel moisturized for up to 20 hours.
  • Infused with Volulip™, a new ultra-plumping agent so that lips appear fuller and more plumped.
  • Reduces appearance of vertical lines on lips, and soothes, protects, and preserves lips.
  • Plumps lips with moisture-enriched pigments.

Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick

Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is the only lipstick I use. I love it. It is creamy and glides on smooth! I only have to apply once and it lasts throughout my workday. I have no hesitation in purchasing this product no matter the cost" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Elizabeth Arden makeup! Their lipsticks are out of this world. Gorgeous color, moisturizing and look fabulous on! " in 5 reviews
karina N.
Bergenfield
Review for: Other more...
The product that I own is iced mocha 14, It is not water proof. The color is soft , it would be better for people who like more of a natural look but not good for me or my skin town. Don’t get me wrong, I like the brand Elizabeth Arden, the lipstick color just wasn’t for me.
Rachel C.
These are very moisturizing and creamy with a great satin finish. You will have to reapply throughout the day but they are beautiful buildable shades that are easy to remove. Shades in order from right to left Iced Grape, Bold Red, Pink Pucker, and Barely There.
NBuchey D.
I love love this lip stick. The color is so bold and nice. It goes on your lip so smoothly
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I recently bought this product in the shade Brick cause I read it was a spot on dupe for Chanel's Brick which was the late singer Selena's favorite lip color & unfortunately discontinued about 15 years ago. Anyways, I have to say I am in love with this color & formula. It glides so smoothly on the lips and the pigmentation is amazing. It's very high quality in my opinion.
Georgette M.
2/4 of the lipsticks i own from them and theyre my fav! I do not like cream lipsticks or anything that isnt matte, but i got this as a gift and bought it again!
Maggie R.
Repeat user. Buy this lipstick from Elizabeth Arden. Meets expectations.

Pros: ceramides are good for the lips. Not matte. Shimmery. Petal color looks best with dark purple clothes.

Cons: fragranced. Drys and irritates lips.

Recommend if you don’t mind fragrance.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I normally wouldn't go for this brand of lipstick, but I received a prize from Arden Insiders, so I was introduced to this lipstick. Ruby Rose is a lovely shade for spring. I wish that Elizabeth Arden had a line for younger women. This lipstick is nice on lips.
Influenster M.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick

This was a Xmas gift from my godmother and at first I wasn't too thrilled about this lipstick because when I see Elizabeth Arden I automatically think "grandma type of brand" but now they're on my top 10 list of favorite high end brands. Top of the line quality no lie! This color is the Honeysuckle and it's BEAUTIFUL, it's kinda like rose gold-ish/brownish gold, OMG I just simply love this color, it's gorgeous!!! It's silky on the lips and it lasts long. I'm already running low on my lipstick and I'm definitely getting another one in the same shade, that's how much I love it! Out of my budget but I don't care, it's super worth it❤ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Kat D.
Sydney
Review for: Rose more...
I have been looking for a good nude/pink for myself for ages and this was given to me in a gift set when I bought skincare and I was so pleasantly surprised. It looks great and really elegant. Nice formulation too.
Edmery B.
Doral, FL
Review for: Sugar more...
Greaaatt lipsticks girls. They can be a little bit expensive, but believe me, really worth it. I love them all. Light colors are better for me.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this lipstick moisturizing? Does it last on lips? Do you recommend?
Esteffany L.
Dallas, TX
Does this lipstick leave a shiny finished look or more of a matte look ?
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a lipstick that wears off easily?
Liz G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this lipstick have matte in it ?

Macy's