• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Blushing Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Baby Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Peony

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Show off your lips, show off your lipstick.
Lips look fuller, more defined ... and feel youthfully smooth, soft and nourished. Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and re-texturize skin's appearance, holding in vital skin-plumping moisture. Lips look fuller and younger. Contours seem more defined.

Benefits:

• Ultra-brilliant color, radiant shine, and lips feel moisturized for up to 20 hours.
  • Infused with Volulip™, a new ultra-plumping agent so that lips appear fuller and more plumped.
  • Reduces appearance of vertical lines on lips, and soothes, protects, and preserves lips.
  • Plumps lips with moisture-enriched pigments.

Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick

Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is the only lipstick I use. I love it. It is creamy and glides on smooth! I only have to apply once and it lasts throughout my workday. I have no hesitation in purchasing this product no matter the cost" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Elizabeth Arden makeup! Their lipsticks are out of this world. Gorgeous color, moisturizing and look fabulous on! " in 5 reviews
Yulii Z.
Mission, TX
Love this product!! It is very affordable! I ordered it online! This is my on the go lipstick !!
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I recently bought this product in the shade Brick cause I read it was a spot on dupe for Chanel's Brick which was the late singer Selena's favorite lip color & unfortunately discontinued about 15 years ago. Anyways, I have to say I am in love with this color & formula. It glides so smoothly on the lips and the pigmentation is amazing. It's very high quality in my opinion.
KayeCee S.
Review for: Baby Pink more...
Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide lipsticks are a favorite! They always leave my lips so soft. This particular color is very soft and pretty when you wear it.
Daniela P.
I like this lipstick a lot. I would totally recommend this lipstick to anyone. It doesn't smell bad and the color is easy to build up very pigmented. I have Brick 02 a nice dark red
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
This is one of my favorite lipsticks. It's pricey but worth it. Ea's products really work and are high quality. The lipstick makes lips look great. Stays on long too.
Georgette M.
2/4 of the lipsticks i own from them and theyre my fav! I do not like cream lipsticks or anything that isnt matte, but i got this as a gift and bought it again!
Jamie T.
Lethbridge , AB
I wore this AWESOME lipstick for my wedding! It stayed put the whole ceremony and looked so great!!! it never dried my lips out at all. I had a fabulous pout all night long! well worth the cost.
NBuchey D.
I love love this lip stick. The color is so bold and nice. It goes on your lip so smoothly
Ipek M.
Brooklyn, NY
i feel that not many people talk about Elizabeth Arden as a makeup brand, maybe more on skincare but I absolutely love their lipsticks. I have about 7 so far and am super pleased. Their pigmented last a long time and are very moisturizing. Ive never had a problem with it. A must have!
jessica b.
This lipstick formula is amazing it lasts for a really long time and I am a talker so lipsticks dont last on me and when look at a lipstick i need it to last because I dont touch up through out the day, i just forget to. It doesnt dry out my lips it keeps them hydrated and there is good stuff in the formula. Oh and the packaging is beautiful!
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this lipstick moisturizing? Does it last on lips? Do you recommend?
Esteffany L.
Dallas, TX
Does this lipstick leave a shiny finished look or more of a matte look ?
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a lipstick that wears off easily?
Liz G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this lipstick have matte in it ?

Macy's