• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Blushing Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Baby Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Peony

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Show off your lips, show off your lipstick.
Lips look fuller, more defined ... and feel youthfully smooth, soft and nourished. Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and re-texturize skin's appearance, holding in vital skin-plumping moisture. Lips look fuller and younger. Contours seem more defined.

Benefits:

• Ultra-brilliant color, radiant shine, and lips feel moisturized for up to 20 hours.
  • Infused with Volulip™, a new ultra-plumping agent so that lips appear fuller and more plumped.
  • Reduces appearance of vertical lines on lips, and soothes, protects, and preserves lips.
  • Plumps lips with moisture-enriched pigments.

Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick
  • "This is the only lipstick I use. I love it. It is creamy and glides on smooth! I only have to apply once and it lasts throughout my workday. I have no hesitation in purchasing this product no matter the cost" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Elizabeth Arden makeup! Their lipsticks are out of this world. Gorgeous color, moisturizing and look fabulous on! " in 5 reviews
Andrea D.
I hate it. It doesn’t have any pigmentation. It feels kinda heavy and it isn’t economic at all.
karina N.
Bergenfield
Review for: Other more...
The product that I own is iced mocha 14, It is not water proof. The color is soft , it would be better for people who like more of a natural look but not good for me or my skin town. Don’t get me wrong, I like the brand Elizabeth Arden, the lipstick color just wasn’t for me.
Jenilee F.
Lake Orion, MI
Didn't work well or stay on. Color was translucent. Other brands are better. They make great perfumes
Rayan I.
Charlottetown
It is a good product but it doesn’t necessarily last as long as you’d like it to. I still recommend it though because they actually sell some great colours and it’s easily applied on the go. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
Sinead O.
Toronto
Review for: Blushing Pink more...
I had this gifted to me. I’m not overly impressed with staying power. I found the colour underwhelming. It does feel nice tho ugh and the packaging is nice on my vanity
Tilly C.
Review for: Rose Aurora more...
This lipstick is okay... it’s not the worst or the best I’ve used. It’s shear, but buildable. I was given this item for my birthday, glad I didn’t have to waste my money(lol). I wouldn’t recommend this to people who like a matte or long lasting lipstick, because it needs to be re-applied about every couple hours, and has a velvet like finish.
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
To be honest I was scared of getting this because I'm so fair toned but it really looks great on me. My sister has blond hair and it looks even better on her. Smudges a little but very nice.
Lauren K.
Tyne and wear, Gateshead
Elizabeth Arden lipstick packaging is very pretty. I love the gold colour packaging. The lip stick is very smooth and glides on your lips, I usually wear them on my ‘no make up days’ as they’re very hydrating and give a little shine.
Maggie R.
Repeat user. Buy this lipstick from Elizabeth Arden. Meets expectations.

Pros: ceramides are good for the lips. Not matte. Shimmery. Petal color looks best with dark purple clothes.

Cons: fragranced. Drys and irritates lips.

Recommend if you don’t mind fragrance.
Anqi Z.
Bloomington
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Other more...
I only remember one shade’s name that is wild berry. Perfect for everyone any age any skin tone and any occasion. It is berry color and a little more red make it more bright.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this lipstick moisturizing? Does it last on lips? Do you recommend?
Esteffany L.
Dallas, TX
Does this lipstick leave a shiny finished look or more of a matte look ?
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a lipstick that wears off easily?
Liz G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this lipstick have matte in it ?

Macy's