• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Blushing Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Baby Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Peony

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Show off your lips, show off your lipstick.
Lips look fuller, more defined ... and feel youthfully smooth, soft and nourished. Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and re-texturize skin's appearance, holding in vital skin-plumping moisture. Lips look fuller and younger. Contours seem more defined.

Benefits:

• Ultra-brilliant color, radiant shine, and lips feel moisturized for up to 20 hours.
  • Infused with Volulip™, a new ultra-plumping agent so that lips appear fuller and more plumped.
  • Reduces appearance of vertical lines on lips, and soothes, protects, and preserves lips.
  • Plumps lips with moisture-enriched pigments.

Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick

Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is the only lipstick I use. I love it. It is creamy and glides on smooth! I only have to apply once and it lasts throughout my workday. I have no hesitation in purchasing this product no matter the cost" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Elizabeth Arden makeup! Their lipsticks are out of this world. Gorgeous color, moisturizing and look fabulous on! " in 5 reviews
Nikki W.
Ireland
I love how this lipstick feels on my lips! The colour is lovely and pigmented! It doesn't smell bad and leaves my lips feeling very moisturized for the day!
Mihaela M.
Bucharest
I always had the impression that this is a product for old ladies...but I bought it, and it was amazinggggg. It resists 10 hours on my lips ! Even if I eat !
Edmery B.
Doral, FL
Review for: Sugar more...
Greaaatt lipsticks girls. They can be a little bit expensive, but believe me, really worth it. I love them all. Light colors are better for me.
ruhi s.
mississauga, ontario
Review for: Baby Pink more...
This is the best lipstick ever. I love how it is long lasting and it stays on for hours. I don;t know what I could do without this lipstick.
Jordan W.
Windsor, ON
Beautiful colour, wonderful coverage and it doesn't make your lips super sticky! Love it on a day when I'm trying to look and feel fierce!
hadia k.
Edmonton Alberta
I own the coral colour. it is not even close to the actual colour. none the less, I love how smooth it feels and it does not bleed.
Iqra F.
The colors are pretty good but in dont like the texture and pigmentation. Doesn't stays on for a long time and is kinda sticky.
Payal B.
Beautiful color which can be suitable for majority of skin tones. Does not dry out the lips. Beautiful night time lip shade.
Tina S.
London
I have a few shades and they’re all very comfortable to wear. They have more of a satin finish and they’re very flattering.
Suparna B.
Review for: Baby Pink more...
1 more great addition to my pink shade lipsticks,matches with my medium fair skin perfectly.would definitely recommend
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this lipstick moisturizing? Does it last on lips? Do you recommend?
Esteffany L.
Dallas, TX
Does this lipstick leave a shiny finished look or more of a matte look ?
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a lipstick that wears off easily?
Liz G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this lipstick have matte in it ?

Macy's