• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Blushing Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Baby Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Peony

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Show off your lips, show off your lipstick.
Lips look fuller, more defined ... and feel youthfully smooth, soft and nourished. Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and re-texturize skin's appearance, holding in vital skin-plumping moisture. Lips look fuller and younger. Contours seem more defined.

Benefits:

• Ultra-brilliant color, radiant shine, and lips feel moisturized for up to 20 hours.
  • Infused with Volulip™, a new ultra-plumping agent so that lips appear fuller and more plumped.
  • Reduces appearance of vertical lines on lips, and soothes, protects, and preserves lips.
  • Plumps lips with moisture-enriched pigments.

Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick

Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is the only lipstick I use. I love it. It is creamy and glides on smooth! I only have to apply once and it lasts throughout my workday. I have no hesitation in purchasing this product no matter the cost" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Elizabeth Arden makeup! Their lipsticks are out of this world. Gorgeous color, moisturizing and look fabulous on! " in 5 reviews
Laura G.
Waterloo, ON
Review for: Other more...
The colour is nothing special, but it goes on smooth and lasts pretty well. It’s a nice one to go with if you want to put some extra effort into your look without making your lips be the star of the show.
Satveer R.
Bedford, AK
Classic and all time favourite, @ArdenBeauty they really know how to create a great red lipstick. I am a regular user and find it great value for money. I bought it in a department store and will definitely be buying it again. Try it, you will love this. 💋
Katarina S.
Dundalk, Louth
Review for: Honey Suckle more...
These lipsticks are really nice. I own 2 and I love them! They are so creamy and apply so easily. The pigmentation is incredible. The ones I have are not matte and Im not sure if there is matte lipsticks in the collection but I would recommend these. However, they are pricy but there is possibly dupes or alternatives😊
Jamie T.
Lethbridge , AB
I wore this AWESOME lipstick for my wedding! It stayed put the whole ceremony and looked so great!!! it never dried my lips out at all. I had a fabulous pout all night long! well worth the cost.
Daniela P.
I like this lipstick a lot. I would totally recommend this lipstick to anyone. It doesn't smell bad and the color is easy to build up very pigmented. I have Brick 02 a nice dark red
Amrita G.
The colour stays put on your lips for a long time and doesn't dry them out. The colour selection is great and the packaging is so pretty too. So happy I tried these out!
ruhi s.
mississauga, ontario
I love this lipstick. I love how the color stays on for a long amount of time and I would totally recommend this lipstick to anyone. I love how goregous the color is and my lips look extremely sexy with this baby on. I love it!
Rayan I.
Charlottetown
It is a good product but it doesn’t necessarily last as long as you’d like it to. I still recommend it though because they actually sell some great colours and it’s easily applied on the go. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick
Leoni S.
Dublin, Ireland
Absolutely amzing colour, and is quite pigmented love it !! it also stayed on quite long as well , was suprized and adding a coat of clear lip gloss gives a nice effect if you want.......
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
I simply love the different shades available. The lipstick is smooth, creamy and make the lips look fuller and sensual. Wearing theses lipstick is like a treat for the lips!
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this lipstick moisturizing? Does it last on lips? Do you recommend?
Esteffany L.
Dallas, TX
Does this lipstick leave a shiny finished look or more of a matte look ?
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a lipstick that wears off easily?
Liz G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this lipstick have matte in it ?

Macy's