• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Blushing Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Baby Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Peony

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Show off your lips, show off your lipstick.
Lips look fuller, more defined ... and feel youthfully smooth, soft and nourished. Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and re-texturize skin's appearance, holding in vital skin-plumping moisture. Lips look fuller and younger. Contours seem more defined.

Benefits:

• Ultra-brilliant color, radiant shine, and lips feel moisturized for up to 20 hours.
  • Infused with Volulip™, a new ultra-plumping agent so that lips appear fuller and more plumped.
  • Reduces appearance of vertical lines on lips, and soothes, protects, and preserves lips.
  • Plumps lips with moisture-enriched pigments.

Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick

Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is the only lipstick I use. I love it. It is creamy and glides on smooth! I only have to apply once and it lasts throughout my workday. I have no hesitation in purchasing this product no matter the cost" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Elizabeth Arden makeup! Their lipsticks are out of this world. Gorgeous color, moisturizing and look fabulous on! " in 5 reviews
nichole s.
Tolleson, AZ
Review for: Baby Pink more...
BEAUTIFUL COLOR AND GOES ON BEAUTIFUL i apply a little bit of clear lip gloss on top but that's up to you i just love the way it gives it a boost great lipstick and brand
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
To be honest I was scared of getting this because I'm so fair toned but it really looks great on me. My sister has blond hair and it looks even better on her. Smudges a little but very nice.
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
This is one of my favorite lipsticks. It's pricey but worth it. Ea's products really work and are high quality. The lipstick makes lips look great. Stays on long too.
Madison S.
Kerens, TX
I love these lipsticks so much! They don't dry my lips out like so many other lipsticks do. My favorite shades are Red Door Red and Rose. They have so many different colors to choose from, and I love all of them!
Caren L.
Draper, UT
I love this lipstick! It's the perfect red for your lips! Also it stays on for a loooong time which was a really pleasant surprise!!! I bought it for a friend but then I ended up getting one for me! I recommend this lipstick! Totally worth it :)
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
THIS LASTS LIKE ALL DAY LONG. I put it on in the morning (8amish) and it was still on at 1pm, wiped it off so I can eat and then put it back on.. lasted until I got home from work and took it off. MAGICAL ~~~~~
rachel h.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Honey Suckle more...
Omg!! I love Elizabeth Arden's lipstick! It's long lasting and the color goes on beautifully. I love how smooth it is. It does not fade away easily or chip off as your lips get chapped. I will definitely repurchase! It's my go-to everyday!
Lindsay E.
Review for: Other more...
LOVE this brand!! My family (grandma, mother, and myself) have used this brand for years! We love their lipsticks, mascaras, foundations, and skin care line. My favorite lipstick of all time is Elizabeth Arden.
Kristine R.
Northville, MI
This goes on very smoothly and easily. I have a bright pink shade and a deep brick red shade. It is crazy how long these last on me. They are very opaque for a full on glamorous look, but I sheer them down for day. They provide a very gentle tingle/plumping effect.
Mary C.
Hands down the best lipstick I've ever used. This lipstick has a creamy consistency, moisturizes well, and has staying power. My favorite shade is Nutmeg. I highly recommend this lipstick.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this lipstick moisturizing? Does it last on lips? Do you recommend?
Esteffany L.
Dallas, TX
Does this lipstick leave a shiny finished look or more of a matte look ?
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a lipstick that wears off easily?
Liz G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this lipstick have matte in it ?

Macy's