• Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Blushing Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Baby Pink
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick Peony

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Show off your lips, show off your lipstick.
Lips look fuller, more defined ... and feel youthfully smooth, soft and nourished. Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and re-texturize skin's appearance, holding in vital skin-plumping moisture. Lips look fuller and younger. Contours seem more defined.

Benefits:

• Ultra-brilliant color, radiant shine, and lips feel moisturized for up to 20 hours.
  • Infused with Volulip™, a new ultra-plumping agent so that lips appear fuller and more plumped.
  • Reduces appearance of vertical lines on lips, and soothes, protects, and preserves lips.
  • Plumps lips with moisture-enriched pigments.

Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick

Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is the only lipstick I use. I love it. It is creamy and glides on smooth! I only have to apply once and it lasts throughout my workday. I have no hesitation in purchasing this product no matter the cost" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Elizabeth Arden makeup! Their lipsticks are out of this world. Gorgeous color, moisturizing and look fabulous on! " in 5 reviews
jessica b.
This lipstick formula is amazing it lasts for a really long time and I am a talker so lipsticks dont last on me and when look at a lipstick i need it to last because I dont touch up through out the day, i just forget to. It doesnt dry out my lips it keeps them hydrated and there is good stuff in the formula. Oh and the packaging is beautiful!
Courtney H.
I bought this lipstick in tulip and was afraid it might not stand out, but it was a perfect shade. I have extremely dry and pealing lips and have real trouble with lipstick. This lipstick was soothing,helped my dryness and really felt terrific on. I just ordered another in a different shades. I love this lipstick
Ipek M.
Brooklyn, NY
i feel that not many people talk about Elizabeth Arden as a makeup brand, maybe more on skincare but I absolutely love their lipsticks. I have about 7 so far and am super pleased. Their pigmented last a long time and are very moisturizing. Ive never had a problem with it. A must have!
shelby B.
Killeen, TX
This lustrous, color-saturated lipstick infused with Volulip delivers brilliant moisturizing color with lasting comfort and shine. Achieve plumper, fuller-looking, more defined lips that feel youthfully soft, smooth and nourished. definitely buying again can never leave the house without it.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I normally wouldn't go for this brand of lipstick, but I received a prize from Arden Insiders, so I was introduced to this lipstick. Ruby Rose is a lovely shade for spring. I wish that Elizabeth Arden had a line for younger women. This lipstick is nice on lips.
Tamara O.
I can honestly say I love this shade of lipstick! It's honestly the perfect color for any skin tone and I have used this product so many times and I can say it is worth paying some extra crash! Would rotors recommend to others
Elise G.
Gorgeous color that makes you feel luxurious while wearing it. It kept my lips from drying out and I have very dry lips. No streakiness when applying. Great fall color that can look good during any season.
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
This is one of the best lipsticks i have ever the pleasure to tried before, the color pigmentation is really good. I recomend it to everyone that trully loves and apreciate a good and creamy lipstick
Chelsea W.
Eatonton, GA
This lipstick is amazing! I have a nude color and goes with pretty much everything. The packaging is very nice and heavy. The lipstick itself is smooth and stays on for at least 6 hours. I really recommend it if wanting to splurge because it is a more high end brand.
Maggie R.
Repeat user. Buy this lipstick from Elizabeth Arden. Meets expectations.

Pros: ceramides are good for the lips. Not matte. Shimmery. Petal color looks best with dark purple clothes.

Cons: fragranced. Drys and irritates lips.

Recommend if you don’t mind fragrance.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this lipstick moisturizing? Does it last on lips? Do you recommend?
Esteffany L.
Dallas, TX
Does this lipstick leave a shiny finished look or more of a matte look ?
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a lipstick that wears off easily?
Liz G.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this lipstick have matte in it ?

Macy's