Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick
Show off your lips, show off your lipstick.
Lips look fuller, more defined ... and feel youthfully smooth, soft and nourished. Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and re-texturize skin's appearance, holding in vital skin-plumping moisture. Lips look fuller and younger. Contours seem more defined.
- Ultra-brilliant color, radiant shine, and lips feel moisturized for up to 20 hours.
- Infused with Volulip™, a new ultra-plumping agent so that lips appear fuller and more plumped.
- Reduces appearance of vertical lines on lips, and soothes, protects, and preserves lips.
- Plumps lips with moisture-enriched pigments.
Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.see more...
Top Questions See all 14 Q&A
- "This is the only lipstick I use. I love it. It is creamy and glides on smooth! I only have to apply once and it lasts throughout my workday. I have no hesitation in purchasing this product no matter the cost" in 8 reviews
- "I love Elizabeth Arden makeup! Their lipsticks are out of this world. Gorgeous color, moisturizing and look fabulous on! " in 5 reviews
This was a Xmas gift from my godmother and at first I wasn't too thrilled about this lipstick because when I see Elizabeth Arden I automatically think "grandma type of brand" but now they're on my top 10 list of favorite high end brands. Top of the line quality no lie! This color is the Honeysuckle and it's BEAUTIFUL, it's kinda like rose gold-ish/brownish gold, OMG I just simply love this color, it's gorgeous!!! It's silky on the lips and it lasts long. I'm already running low on my lipstick and I'm definitely getting another one in the same shade, that's how much I love it! Out of my budget but I don't care, it's super worth it❤ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Pros: ceramides are good for the lips. Not matte. Shimmery. Petal color looks best with dark purple clothes.
Cons: fragranced. Drys and irritates lips.
Recommend if you don’t mind fragrance.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos