BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Show off your lips, show off your lipstick.
Lips look fuller, more defined ... and feel youthfully smooth, soft and nourished. Ceramide Triple Complex helps strengthen and re-texturize skin's appearance, holding in vital skin-plumping moisture. Lips look fuller and younger. Contours seem more defined.

Benefits:

• Ultra-brilliant color, radiant shine, and lips feel moisturized for up to 20 hours.
  • Infused with Volulip™, a new ultra-plumping agent so that lips appear fuller and more plumped.
  • Reduces appearance of vertical lines on lips, and soothes, protects, and preserves lips.
  • Plumps lips with moisture-enriched pigments.

Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick
  • "This is the only lipstick I use. I love it. It is creamy and glides on smooth! I only have to apply once and it lasts throughout my workday. I have no hesitation in purchasing this product no matter the cost" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Elizabeth Arden makeup! Their lipsticks are out of this world. Gorgeous color, moisturizing and look fabulous on! " in 5 reviews
karina N.
Bergenfield
Review for: Other more...
The product that I own is iced mocha 14, It is not water proof. The color is soft , it would be better for people who like more of a natural look but not good for me or my skin town. Don’t get me wrong, I like the brand Elizabeth Arden, the lipstick color just wasn’t for me.
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
This lipstick is pretty good! It's a very flattering color, and it is very pigmented. It has a nice smell too. The only thing that I didn't like about it is that it can be a little bit dry, and I often find myself having to apply lip balm or a layer of lip gloss so that it doesn't look as dry.
Maria P.
portland OR
It leaves my lips smooth & makes them look a little bigger I have met my expectations with this one so easy to apply & use it it is long lasting like they said & would recommend to everyone that’s looking for a lipstick
rachel h.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Honey Suckle more...
Omg!! I love Elizabeth Arden's lipstick! It's long lasting and the color goes on beautifully. I love how smooth it is. It does not fade away easily or chip off as your lips get chapped. I will definitely repurchase! It's my go-to everyday!
Courtney G.
Wheelersburg
Review for: Cherry Bomb, Coral Fizz more...
I received these as a gift for Christmas from my amazing sister Mandy. I use them often when I go out somewhere and I need to look fancy! The lipsticks stay on all day and when I run out of would most definitely buy them again!
Sana M.
fairfax
Review for: Honey Suckle, Violetini, Rouge, Other more...
My skin tone is brownish with green undertone all the color suits me well. I have very dry lips I hardly like any lipstick, their lipsticks are very moisturizing. It doesn’t dry up my lips. I’ll definitely buy them again
Influenster M.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick

This was a Xmas gift from my godmother and at first I wasn't too thrilled about this lipstick because when I see Elizabeth Arden I automatically think "grandma type of brand" but now they're on my top 10 list of favorite high end brands. Top of the line quality no lie! This color is the Honeysuckle and it's BEAUTIFUL, it's kinda like rose gold-ish/brownish gold, OMG I just simply love this color, it's gorgeous!!! It's silky on the lips and it lasts long. I'm already running low on my lipstick and I'm definitely getting another one in the same shade, that's how much I love it! Out of my budget but I don't care, it's super worth it❤ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Rachel C.
These are very moisturizing and creamy with a great satin finish. You will have to reapply throughout the day but they are beautiful buildable shades that are easy to remove. Shades in order from right to left Iced Grape, Bold Red, Pink Pucker, and Barely There.
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love this line of lipsticks! I use them as both lipsticks and cream blushes, especially for shades that are a bit too close to my skin tone to put on my lips. Overall: Fairly moisturizing with decent lasting power - some of the darker shades are lighter on than in the tube, but still pretty. The packaging is nice, a very shiny gold. I use them as mini mirrors in a pinch.
Tilly C.
Review for: Rose Aurora more...
This lipstick is okay... it’s not the worst or the best I’ve used. It’s shear, but buildable. I was given this item for my birthday, glad I didn’t have to waste my money(lol). I wouldn’t recommend this to people who like a matte or long lasting lipstick, because it needs to be re-applied about every couple hours, and has a velvet like finish.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this lipstick moisturizing? Does it last on lips? Do you recommend?
Esteffany L.
Dallas, TX
Does this lipstick leave a shiny finished look or more of a matte look ?
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a lipstick that wears off easily?
Lizbeth A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this lipstick have matte in it ?
Gemma C.
Media, PA
I love a good red lip so I have been trying to find the perfect brand ! Is this lipstick drying ?? And does it settle in find lines on lips ?

Amazon