BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Buy Elizabeth Arden moisturizers - Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream (Tube) 50ml/1.7oz. How-to-Use: Apply a quarter-sized amount of moisturizer to hands and apply evenly to the face and neck. see more...

Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
a mi tia le va muy bien con este producto es uno de sus favoritos , la verdad que le ha mejorado la apariencia de la piel.
Jennifer O.
This is a great moisturizing cream for daily use. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and rejuvenated. The feeling lasts all day long!
Kerrisa O.
Beaverton, OR
I love this product it glides right on to the skin, without feeling oily or greasy. I use this right before I go to bed most nights. Be warned though it does have a smell. I can't pinpoint it but it's odd.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This moisture creme is good but it's not great there are definetly so many options this didn't wow me but I mean it does keep you moisturizer it just doesn't do anything much in my opinion I wouldn't purchase this again
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
I actually won this gift set from Influenster and Elizabeth Arden has amazing products! I used all the moisturizer up but I absolutely loved the way it made my face tingle and then would feel soft all day!!
Krysten W.
Charlottesvle, VA
After hearing rave reviews of this product I finally broke down and tried it && it lived up to the hype perfectly!! It works wonderful for normal to dry skin for the face or hands! You can find it at most department stores.
Melissa Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect for daily bases, my skin is very dry and I am always looking for new products to see how they work on my skin, and this is just amazing, worth the price. My skin feels soft and glowing. Love that has SPF on it
Tori T.
Lees summit, MO
I received this as a present from my mom because my skin was looking a little dry she said. Good thing, because I am obsessed with it. I use it morning and night and love the way my skin feels and the way the moisturizer smells. I have rosacea from the dry weather and this even makes it look less noticeable and red.
Caroline R.
I try it once. Good product it was kind of the first time. I bought mine at WInners, which was not expensive. It is gentle and I like the smell of it. Its not really a product for me but I left it for my mother. I would definitely recommend this product but its pricy.
Swati D.
Its nice keeps my skin well moisturize, hydrated n glowy.. Got as gift from my friend coz she was using it n now its part ofmy daily routine