BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Time Complex Moisture Cream, 1.7 fl. oz./ 50 ml Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Buy on Amazon
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
Review for: Jar
I am so picky when it comes to moisturizers . This one was a plus for me. The smell was great, and the product itself really worked on my dry skin. It soaked in nicely and left my skin feeling smooth, firm and hydrated. I will continue to use this.
Isabella F.
Miami Lakes, FL
Review for: Jar
I used it once and then fell in love. It met my expectations by hydrating my skin without it being too greasy feeling. I was very effective. I was a first time user and I enjoyed it. BUT it is pricey and where I had to take a star off the review.
Lindsey D.
Review for: Jar
lovely creamy texture that feels rich and full on the skin. on par with one of my favorite skin creams that costs over $100! a fabulous, more affordable alternative.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Jar
I love Elizabeth Arden's face moisturizer. It makes my face so smooth and firm. Try the lip cream. Works great also!
Pinky C.
Germantown, MD
My oh my, Elizabeth Arden outdone themselves. This cream moisturizer not only keeps your skin hydrated but corrects the imperfections done by acne and time, highly recommends it.
Tori R.
I love this moisture cream. While it can be a bit pricey, it totally met my expectations. The packaging on it is adorable and I would say that you get your money's worth! I will be buying this product again in the future and recommend that you do too. 😊
Lisa J.
Petersburg, VA
This product feels amazing on my skin, smells beautiful, is not to heavy or sticky. I like this but would like to see better results from it
Kira R.
Metuchen, NJ
Review for: Jar
My favorite moisturizing cream ever! Even though Elizabeth Arden is my favorite company but I truly do love this cream! It smells so njce
Mariah V.
W Terre Haute, IN
Such an amazing product that I highly recommend. It won't leave your skin with an oily feeling. It actually moisturizes it.
Clodia C.
Review for: Jar
i love it because i am obssest with anti aging products . it is a litlle expensive but it worths the money