Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Skin Soothing Loose Powder uploaded by Lavender O.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This ultra lightweight, luxurious powder delivers advanced Ceramide anti-aging benefits to help revitalize skin s appearance.  Optical diffusers visually blur fine lines and imperfections.  The result: A complexion that looks and feels younger, smoother and perfectly finished all day long.  Helps revitalize skin s appearance Optical diffusers visually blur fine lines and imperfections Complexion looks and feels younger, smoother and perfectly finished all day long Clinically and dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Skin Soothing Loose Powder, Translucent, 1 oz
I love this powder for my face!! I use it everyday. It has a pretty natural finish with some shimmer. I actually bake my face with them and use the left over to set the rest of my face. I was given this as a present from my aunt and completely fell in love with it. I highly recommend!!!
Taylor S.
This is an amazing setting powder. It is very finely milled so it helps blush small lines and wrinkles and prevents creasing like a dream! I was given this as a gift and I would repurchase!
Emilee G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this powder! I feel as though it stays on all day and never makes my face feel heavy or greasy! I would highly recommend this product to friends!
Arlene M.
Puerto Rico
I really like this loose powder. It has very small golden shimmer that is unnoticeable. . It gives a perfect feel on your face, doesn't feel too heavy.
lauren m.
Roanoke, VA
This product is amazing for sensitive skin! just the perfect texture that gives you that air brushed look !
leonor q.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how it makes me feel a lot younger it's not heavy and it has very natural look to it it completely blends on one's skin and it erases a few year of your skin
Lavender O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is soooo finely milled it's like applying satin to your face. It's have very small flicks of shimmer that are unnoticeable unless direct sunlight reflects off of your face. It gives a perfectly flawless finish as thought you have been airbrushed. A very great product to have in your personal kit.