Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Skin Smoothing Loose Powder uploaded by Lavender O.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This luxurious, ultra-lightweight powder offers advanced ceramide anti-aging benefits to help renew skin's appearance.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Optical diffusers visually blur fine lines and imperfections so the complexion feels younger and smoother, and looks perfectly finished all day long.

Clinically and dermatologist-tested.

INGREDIENTS:
Ceramide 1-Strengthens, supports, firms the look of the stratum corneum and enhances hydration.
Ceramide 6-A gentle Ceramide hydroxy acid, naturally exfoliates dead surface skin cells, increasing moisturization.

Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
The actual powder is okay. Nothing special, I feel like it sits on top of my face and looks a little cakey, even after a spritz with setting spray. I usually apply with a big brush but have also tried the little pad that comes with it, and have had the same results with both.

But, the thing that really drives me crazy about this is the packaging. The top is really heavy, and there is no way at all to control the massive amount of powder that comes out and goes everywhere. For $5 the  e.l.f. High Definition Powder is light years ahead in packaging.
Ashlie H.
I use the transparent loose powder, I don’t like to have color with my setting powder to show my foundations true color, I highly recommend this one! It’s so smooth and easy to apply, I would totally buy it over and over again, it also has little shimmers with the ceramide serum in powder so it doesn’t make your skin dry, but it makes it luminous!
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
I love this powder for my face!! I use it everyday. It has a pretty natural finish with some shimmer. I actually bake my face with them and use the left over to set the rest of my face. I was given this as a present from my aunt and completely fell in love with it. I highly recommend!!!
PM G.
Orlando, FL
I really wanted to love this - I am such a fan of the ceramide foundation. But I got none of the promised blurred, smoothed finish. Instead, the powder went on cakey and heavy and just made my face look like a mask. It's just not finely milled enough, I think. I also have very pale skin, and the lightest color was too dark, and oxidized on me after a few hours.
Taylor S.
This is an amazing setting powder. It is very finely milled so it helps blush small lines and wrinkles and prevents creasing like a dream! I was given this as a gift and I would repurchase!
Emilee G.
I absolutely love this powder! I feel as though it stays on all day and never makes my face feel heavy or greasy! I would highly recommend this product to friends!
Arlene M.
Puerto Rico
I really like this loose powder. It has very small golden shimmer that is unnoticeable. . It gives a perfect feel on your face, doesn't feel too heavy.
Ian L.
Nashville, GA
This would be a great powder, but it has flecks of gold in it which adds shine to the skin, which defeats the purpose of using powder.
lauren m.
Roanoke, VA
This product is amazing for sensitive skin! just the perfect texture that gives you that air brushed look !
Jody R.
cobourg,ON
I adore Elizabeth Arden. Everything about them is awesome from their classy packaging to their always amazing product.tThis one is no different makes my skin look flawless ! Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Skin Smoothing Loose Powder

back