Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Toner uploaded by Tammy S.Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Toner uploaded by Ness D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A dual-phase toner that delivers clear, refreshed and refined-looking skin. Contains botanical extracts or chamomile, sage and rosemary to cleanse and purify skin and ceramides to soothe and calm skin. A unique two-phase system to purify, refine and soothe the skin. Gently purifies skin, removing excess residue Helps soothe and calm skin Leaves skin refreshed and refined looking A two-phase system that activates when shaken -- Phase One contains botanical extracts: Chamomile, Sage, Rosemary, Mallow and Sambucus to gently cleanse and purify. Phase Two contains Ceramide III to soothe and calm see more...

Ness D.
Temecula, CA
The Elizabeth Arden Toner has an incomplete cleaning effect. It cleans superficially, but not thoroughly. I do believe that it is overpriced and has not exceeded my expectations. I recommend that they find a way to make it more effective in cleaning one's face. It's good for one who prefers a gentle cleaning, rather than a rough cleaning.
Laura M.
I got this Elizabeth Arden Toner as a gift and I have to say that I am extremely happy with this product because of it's ability to remove residual soap and any other particles from your face without drying out your skin. I recommend this product especially if you hace oily to combination skin because of the Ph Balance that your skin maintains while using it.
Melissa M.
Reidsville, NC
This feels very luxurious and I guess it should for the price. I purchased it on a recommendation but I don't know that I would buy it again. It is nice but I think there are more affordable options.
claudia z.
I really like this Ceramide Purifying toner because it is very gentle and kind to my face. It wipes away all the dirt on my face and neck while been so very mild. Am on my second bottle and loving it!
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Elizabeth Arden is such high quality, definitely pricey but worth every dollar. Lasts a very long time.
Vicky T.
This is a great soothing toner that is gently on the skin. The price is worth it if you have easily irritated skin/ sensitive skin. I bought it from The Bay. And I would definitely be buying another bottle once I finish mine.
Excelente Producto Cubre Todas Las Imperfecciones Y Me gusto Mucho Además Mi Cuñada Lo Probo Y Quedo Super Satisfecha Con Este Producto Dura Mucho Ademas No Se siente Tan Pesada En La Piel Humecta Y Suaviza Mi Piel Ademas No Le Hace Salir Granitos A Mi -Piel
Anisa R.
This product was a bit greasy and overpowering. It did help my skin out a bit but it isn't worth the price as such.