Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Toner uploaded by Tammy S.Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Toner uploaded by Ness D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This unique toner that works in two phases, leaves skin soft, refreshed and ready to absorb maximum benefits from your moisturizer.

PRODUCT DETAILS

In Phase One, botanicals gently cleanse and purify the skin while removing excess residue. In Phase Two, our Ceramide 3 formula soothes and calms your skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and soft. This toner partners beautifully with Ceramide Purifying Cream Cleanser.

• Suitable for all skin types.
  • Fragrance-free.

All Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Isododecane, Glycerin, Ceramide 3, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait De Levure, Propylene Glycol, Cholesterol, Sorbitan Oleate, Isostearic Acid, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

GraceC C.
Miami
Purchased at: Macy's
This is one of my favorites toners. I love the packing. Nice flowers scent. Remove all the impurities after my make up remove routine. Also, leaves my skyn Glowing
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
The Elizabeth Arden Toner has an incomplete cleaning effect. It cleans superficially, but not thoroughly. I do believe that it is overpriced and has not exceeded my expectations. I recommend that they find a way to make it more effective in cleaning one's face. It's good for one who prefers a gentle cleaning, rather than a rough cleaning.
LAURA M.
I got this Elizabeth Arden Toner as a gift and I have to say that I am extremely happy with this product because of it's ability to remove residual soap and any other particles from your face without drying out your skin. I recommend this product especially if you hace oily to combination skin because of the Ph Balance that your skin maintains while using it.
Melissa M.
Reidsville, NC
This feels very luxurious and I guess it should for the price. I purchased it on a recommendation but I don't know that I would buy it again. It is nice but I think there are more affordable options.
claudia z.
Doral, FL
I really like this Ceramide Purifying toner because it is very gentle and kind to my face. It wipes away all the dirt on my face and neck while been so very mild. Am on my second bottle and loving it!
Sophie C.
Edgewater, NJ
cleans my face deep into the pores so i lived it in the beginning, but i have a dry skin so this toner didn't help my skin stay moiturized.
Barb C.
Fruitland Park
Soothing and calming on my skin without drying the skin and leaves it hydrated perfectly and reading for serum
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
Elizabeth Arden is such high quality, definitely pricey but worth every dollar. Lasts a very long time.
Annie v.
Silicon Valley
I like this toner. Very lightweight. It will help cleanse skin and help with hydration. I have combo skin and it balances my oily skin and my dry areas are not too dry. I do immediately use a serum and then a moisturizer. I use this product with and without a cotton round, it depends on how my skin is that day. If I have any acne I use a cotton round to help absorb any dirt left in my skin.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
1,355 reviews
This is an excellent toner. It removes any remaining cleanser, makeup or impurities remaining on the the skin after cleansing. It then aids your skin in absorbing serum and moisturizer. The formula is very gentle and did not irritate my sensitive skin. It did not strip moisture from my skin, but it did help reduce oil in my skin, especially in my T-zone. After using this toner consistently, my pores were less visible and blackheads were reduced. This is an expensive product, but it does produce results. If you can afford it, you won’t be disappointed!