BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A gentle cream cleanser that swiftly and gently dissolves makeup and impurities. Features a uniquely effective, moisture-enriched cleansing system to soothe and calm skin and leaves no heavy residue. Helps maintain the skin's moisture balance by maintining essential lipids. Gently dissolves makeup and impurities leaving skin feeling smooth, cleansed and refreshed. Features a uniquely effective, moisture-enriched cleansing system containing Ceramide 3, to soothe and calm skin. Quickly and gently dissolves makeup and impurities Leaves skin feeling clean and soft Clinically and dermatologist tested. Fragrance free. see more...

Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
I really like this. It makes my face feel so smooth. Even with oily skin. I will definitely be using this again.
Jennifer P.
Beaumont, TX
This product smells great it leaves skin smooth & refreshed!! I definitely recommend it
molly c.
Charlestown, MA
Herd this was really great I recommend should try it out and comment I herd it's a great clencer
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I really enjoyed this cleanser. I admit I used it up and am hesitant to purchase the full size because of the price; however, if you're not affected by the price, it's a very solid cleanser.
molly c.
Charlestown, MA
Is it good for sensitive skin