BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This creamy cleanser gently dissolves your makeup and other impurities while our Ceramide 3 complex calms and soothes your skin.

PRODUCT DETAILS

This popular, moisture-enriched cleansing lotion is uniquely effective and wonderfully creamy. Sure to become a favorite part of your daily skin care ritual, it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft.

• Quickly and gently dissolves makeup and impurities with a blend of botanicals.
  • Soothes and calms your skin with the uniquely effective Ceramide 3.
  • Leaves your skin feeling clean and soft.
  • Works best when used daily.
  • Leaves no heavy residue.
  • Has a gentle, rich formula.
  • Is fragrance-free.
  • Is clinically, dermatologist- and allergy-tested.
  • Is loved by all skin types.

All Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Myreth-3 Myristate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-10 Soy Sterol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauriminodipropionate, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Ceramide 3, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140).

Harper B.
Palm harbor , FL
This stuff is amazing. Your makeup melts right off without any scrubbing or film left over. It feels very nice and cleansing and it doesn’t have a strong scent. The only reason it isn’t 5 stars is that I have sensitive skin and it wasn’t the best for me.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I really enjoyed this cleanser. I admit I used it up and am hesitant to purchase the full size because of the price; however, if you're not affected by the price, it's a very solid cleanser.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
I really like this. It makes my face feel so smooth. Even with oily skin. I will definitely be using this again.
molly c.
Charlestown, MA
Herd this was really great I recommend should try it out and comment I herd it's a great clencer
Jennifer P.
Beaumont, TX
This product smells great it leaves skin smooth & refreshed!! I definitely recommend it
DiiiNa A.
Duesseldorf
This is my all time best cleanser!!! Very mild and yet works wonders. This is not your regular cleanser, this is a first class cleanser and a must have!!!
Authentyka P.
Dominican Republic
Un muy buena crema serum anti edad, formidable para pieles camino y que están en época de madurez suero que penetrar y hace sentir el poder de su eficacia
michelle c.
I love the packaging for this and really helps to make the skin nice and really looks good
molly c.
Charlestown, MA
Is it good for sensitive skin