Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Regeneration Eye Cream uploaded by Ella P.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This regenerating cream fortifies thin skin and supports natural collagen with skin-replenishing Ceramides and high-performance retinols.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Restore the natural beauty of your eyes with this intensely moisturizing cream. Fortifies thin, fragile skin to give your eyes a firmer, more lifted look while minimizing the appearance of crow's feet, puffiness and dark circles.

• Ophthalmologist-tested.

INGREDIENTS:
Ceramide Triple Complex (1, 3, 6)-This skin-identical replenishing lipid combination helps firm, strengthen and retexturize skin’s appearance while delivering enhanced moisturization. Our exclusive complex helps replace what skin has lost over time and fortifies skin’s appearance, helping it to retain moisture.
Calcium and Amino Acids-These nutrients fortify and re-densify thin, fragile skin to help promote a more resilient look.
Brown Algae-This sea mineral contains essential nutrients that help skin look younger by supporting skin’s own natural cell metabolism, collagen and elastin for a firmer, more supple look.
Premiere Retinyl Complex-Exclusively formulated for sensitive skin, this blend of high-powered Retinols supports skin’s natural cell turnover, collagen and elastin to improve the appearance of age spots and skin tone and reveal more radiant, luminous skin.

Buy on Amazon
Ella P.
Portland , OR
It’s creamy but not really as moisturizing as I thought it would be. I got a free full size at Macy’s as a GWP which was an amazing deal. I’d recommend this to people but I prefer a more hydrating eye cream.
Sarah K.
Lynchburg
I have been loving this so far and is a great step into skin care if you are looking for a good eye cream. It’s somewhat expensive, but it truly helps with under-eye bags and fine lines. I would recommend to anyone looking for an eye cream.
Joce C.
Cheney, WA
I love this eye cream! This is the first Elizabeth Arden product that I’ve purchased. Usually I tend to gravitate towards less expensive brands, but the packaging was so appealing and I’ve always wanted to try her products so I splurged a bit! The formula is thick and a little goes a long way making the price a little more worth it. I love the product, however not sure if I will buy it again simply because of the price.
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
I love this product and the magic it works on my skin. My friends also use this so it is used for all skin types. Whenever my face needs a pick me up, I use this product and it works wonders. The price is a little high, but I still highly suggest trying this out if you're willing to pay. The packing on this product is especially gorgeous and stunning.
Jessica L.
Ridgeley, WV
LOVE!! Elizabeth Arden eye cream feels so amazing when I put it on. It's a very smooth cream so it doesn't tug at your eyelids when you apply it. I usually use this one at night and a different one during the day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is concerned about their eye area.
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
Found these at TJ Maxx and really enjoyed using the system for my eyes. I used it all around my eyes upper and lower lid. I think it is very gentle. I think it is a little expensive but I do enjoy this product.
Lindsey D.
Had a sample of this eye cream and aboslutely LOVED it! I really felt lifted and brightened in the area I usually have very dark circles. Just a few uses made me look a little brighter and more alert!
Amy G.
Pensacola, FL
It feels amazing and smells amazing!! Elizabeth Arden is wonderful , I simply try and use samples then you can pick and choose what's best for you!
Ambar P.
I love it so much. Makes the skin under my eyes look so much more youthful than any thing I've ever used,you can feel the difference in minutes
Sandra R.
Forest Park, GA
This eye cream is heavenn!!!! Just as it says it moistures and renews. Love to use it around my eyes to moisturize at night.