Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Overnight Regeneration Cream uploaded by Alexandra R.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This cream restores your levels of moisture-magnet lipids called Ceramides as our retinyl complex increases skin cell turnover.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Moisture-rich and instantly comforting to dry skin, our intensive night cream lets you wake to skin that looks firm and radiant. A patented retinyl complex1 supports surface skin cell turnover to reduce appearance of age spots and discolorations.

• Works while you sleep to replenish and revitalize dry, fragile-looking skin.
  • Hydrates intensely to restore skin's natural moisture balance and ease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Patented retinyl complex1 supports surface skin's cell turnover.
  • Helps support your skin's own natural collagen with skin-replenishing Ceramides, nutrient-rich sea minerals, and high-performance retinols.

INGREDIENTS:
Ceramide Triple Complex (1, 3, 6)-This skin-identical replenishing lipid combination helps firm, strengthen and retexturize skin's appearance while delivering enhanced moisturization. Our exclusive complex helps replace what skin has lost over time and fortifies skin’s appearance, helping it to retain moisture.
Calcium and Amino Acids-These nutrients fortify and re-densify thin, fragile skin to help promote a more resilient look.
Brown Algae-This sea mineral contains essential nutrients that help skin look younger by supporting skin's own natural cell metabolism, collagen and elastin for a firmer, more supple look.
Premiere Retinyl Complex-Exclusively formulated for sensitive skin, this blend of high-powered Retinols supports skin’s natural cell turnover, collagen and elastin to improve the appearance of age spots and skin tone and reveal more radiant, luminous skin.

Alexandra R.
Bronx, NY
I always had problematic skin since I have to deal with sensibility, dryness and the occadional breakout daily.
I first purchased this cream on Amazon last year in Spring and have to say that I am more than satisfied by it.
My skin is extremely moisturized, dewy and looks oh-so-fresh and healthy and feels just wonderful!
My dryness, tightness and breakouts are a thing of the past.
This cream I absolutely swear by!!
Lisa J.
Love this cream, really helps to keep face hydrated and moisturizes.. It keeps the skin looking young and soft..
Cynthia H.
This is a good moisturizer for over night leaves my skin feeling super soft and moisturizer and it's gentle on my skin
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes, WV
Love this products! Really moisturizes and makes my skin sooo soft! I will use this again and def. recommend to others!
Kaela N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love Elizabeth Arden I deffinetly recomend this and most of her products. I think you can find this at tj maxx but do not take my word for it lol
Arlene C.
57,000 free eBooks. Choose among free epub books, free kindle books, download them or read them online. You will find the world's great literature here, with focus on older works for which copyright has expired. Thousands of volunteers digitized and diligently proofread the eBooks, for enjoyment and education.No fee or registration is required. If you find Project Gutenberg useful, please
Francis N.
I love the cream is amazing and excellent for hidratate the face and regeneration, really i recommend
Thalita L.
Katy, TX
I love this product , i recommend to all, my skin is perfect now. Is a little expensive but is good.
Natalia A.
Me and my mom use this product almost every night. It has made a real difference on our skin and love the consistency of it. It isn't pricey but also not cheap, it's in between. It is effective and I recommend it to everybody that asks. I will buy it again when I'm done with this one.
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Amo esta crema es increíble como te hidrata la piel como en pocos días notas cambios
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
Will it clear my dark circles?
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Os this ok for all types of skins?
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it expensive? How much?