BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Regeneration Eye Cream, 0.5 oz. Jar Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
Found these at TJ Maxx and really enjoyed using the system for my eyes. I used it all around my eyes upper and lower lid. I think it is very gentle. I think it is a little expensive but I do enjoy this product.
Lindsey D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Had a sample of this eye cream and aboslutely LOVED it! I really felt lifted and brightened in the area I usually have very dark circles. Just a few uses made me look a little brighter and more alert!
Ambar P.
I love it so much. Makes the skin under my eyes look so much more youthful than any thing I've ever used,you can feel the difference in minutes
Sandra R.
Duluth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
This eye cream is heavenn!!!! Just as it says it moistures and renews. Love to use it around my eyes to moisturize at night.
gloribi j.
Wellness Guru Expert
Muy buena crema de ojos, es super hidratante, me encanta como funciona, diria que es mi super crema para ojos
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product and the magic it works on my skin. My friends also use this so it is used for all skin types. Whenever my face needs a pick me up, I use this product and it works wonders. The price is a little high, but I still highly suggest trying this out if you're willing to pay. The packing on this product is especially gorgeous and stunning.
Sarah A.
This moisturiser is a bombshell.. I use this as well my mom every age some must try this
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
LOVE!! Elizabeth Arden eye cream feels so amazing when I put it on. It's a very smooth cream so it doesn't tug at your eyelids when you apply it. I usually use this one at night and a different one during the day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is concerned about their eye area.
Amy G.
Pensacola, FL
It feels amazing and smells amazing!! Elizabeth Arden is wonderful , I simply try and use samples then you can pick and choose what's best for you!
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all things Arden and the Ceramide Intense Moisture and Renewal Regeneration Eye Cream is very rich and velvety. Goes on smoothly and absorbs well. After 4 weeks I did notice a smoothness to my eyelid and under eye area that was not there before I starting using it.