Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Premiere Intense Moisture and Renewal Activation Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Leslie W.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This rich cream uses skin-replenishing lipids called Ceramides and high-performance retinols to help support your skin's own natural collagen.

PRODUCT DETAILS

This rich, replenishing day cream provides intense moisture as it renews and strengthens your skin's appearance. Super-hydrating to restore skin's natural protective barrier and ease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. SPF 30. Contains skin-replenishing Ceramides, nutrient-rich sea minerals, and high-performance retinols.

• Helps support your skin's own natural collagen.
  • Our patented retinyl complex* is shown to optimize surface cell turnover to improve the appearance of age spots, discolorations and overall radiance.
  • Clinically proven to hydrate your skin.
  • Eases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

INGREDIENTS:
Ceramide Triple Complex (1, 3, 6)-This skin-identical replenishing lipid combination helps firm, strengthen and retexturize skin’s appearance while delivering enhanced moisturization. Our exclusive complex helps replace what skin has lost over time and fortifies skin’s appearance, helping it to retain moisture.
Calcium and Amino Acids-These nutrients fortify and re-densify thin, fragile skin to help promote a more resilient look.
Brown Algae-This sea mineral contains essential nutrients that help skin look younger by supporting skin’s own natural cell metabolism, collagen and elastin for a firmer, more supple look.
Premiere Retinyl Complex-Exclusively formulated for sensitive skin, this blend of high-powered Retinols supports skin’s natural cell turnover, collagen and elastin to improve the appearance of age spots and skin tone and reveal more radiant, luminous skin.

Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I love the Elizabeth Arden Ceramics Products I use this one in the morning and it helps my face stay safe from the sun and it also gets rid of fine lines and wrinkles it also tightens brightens glows and smooths the skin I highly recommend it to everyone.
Karla R.
Doral, FL
my aunt gave me this elizabeth arden cream and i loved it, it was amazing, the most important thing for me is the spf and it has 30, i felt the difference in my face with this product.
Alejandra N.
DORAL, FL
I love this creme and have ordered more. I don't have to load sunscreen on my face as much as often and it feels great on my skin. This is an amazing product it even has sunscreen in it. My skin looks and feels amazing.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
I just got samples of this product I am on day five and it's great it's my daytime moisturizer now my skin loves it and the spf factor is excellent!!
jenniffer r.
Doral, FL
es un exelente producto  de una procteccion solar muy bueno ya que vivo en un pais tropical es muy buen producto
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I love how well this moisturizers my face, but it is a bit greasy. It leaves your face shiny as well.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
This is an amazing moisturizer!! It's light weight but gives your skin a nice replenishing feeling!
Sandy H.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is amazing. I love this brand so much . I recommend it to everyone. Love results...
Marian A.
Toronto, ON
Es fantastico en tiempo de invierno otorga hidratacion intensa de la piel y no es grasosa. Ademas se absorve muy rapido.