Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Moisture Lotion SPF 30

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Plump.  Lift.  Firm.  Anti-aging Goes Ultra. Elizabeth Arden s Plump Perfect phenomenon goes ultra with  new Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Moisture Lotion SPF 30. This anti-aging super moisturizer lifts plumping to a new level with CPT technology .  This breakthrough blend of SNAP-8, a new peptide, and a collagen-supporting naturally-derived extract is a double dimension skin plumper.  It works to smooth and relax the appearance of surface lines as it targets deeper wrinkles to firm, lift and redensify the look of skin. Experience next level Ceramide plumping benefits with CPT technology, to give skin a more lifted, redensified look as it plumps the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles.  With continued use, skin appears smoother, firmer, visibly relaxed and revitalized. Moisture-boosting hydration and Ceramide Triple Complex see more...

• I never used this stuff but i want to know if it works and if i s...1 Answers
Manisha K.
Jersey City, NJ
I love its fragrance and the fact that it works so well on my skin. I use it before putting on make us and also for my hands and body. I smell great after applying it. It really keeps my skin firm, toned and well nourished. Price part is little expensive as I run out of it pretty quick every time. Really wish there were more discount on this product.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana , KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. My make up goes on great with this product. I think Elizabeth Arden products are widely underestimated. They have some great products that I would put up against other brands.
Isabelle H.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this lotion! It keeps my face moisturized without being greasy. After using it for a week, my skin felt more firm. I also love that it has SPF 30, making it perfect for daily use. I would definitely buy it again!
Maria V.
Very nice product. While I am using retinol, my skin become super sensitive, so even good sunscreen-contained products that I used before, now irritate my skin. This lotion is good. It absorbs fast and well, good to wear under makeup foundation. I am not expecting a miracle and lifting, wrinkle removing etc., everything I need is a good, not irritating moisturizer with SPF at least 30. Elizabeth Arden is doing its job.
Valerie A.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
I use this face lotion every time I'm in the sun. The sunscreen protection works well but it is very oily after applying. And if you get hot and the product goes in your eyes it BURNS!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
better for aged, or older skin. definitely feels tighter after about 2 weeks in. I love the fact that its spf 30 so no need to layer on a different spf.
Samira S.
Colts Neck, NJ
My aunt bought to me i try used but my skin is greasy and i couldn't use more, but excellent product my aunt use it and her skin is so pretty recommended
Amber T.
Saint Charles, MO
This stuff is like gold in a bottle o wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm big on skincare and this is top of the line to me.
deborah d.
Fairfield, connecticut
It helps those falling skin but takes awhile to workI try what I can afford since I'm retired and on a strict salary
Lizleyla G.
Bronx, NY
I don't even know where to start it's so good and gives that glow oh that glow. Your face will feel so rejuvenated.
Brittany C.
I never used this stuff but i want to know if it works and if i should by it. My face gets pretty dry at times