Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Moisture Cream SPF 30

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Fine lines happen when skin loses its ability to make moisture-magnet lipids called ceramides. This award-winning cream replenishes your ceramide and retexturizes your skin for a firmer, smoother look and fewer wrinkles. Spf 30.

Dramatically increase skin's hydration levels and Immediately feel silky smooth skin. A complex of Hydrogen Bonding Ceramide H03 supercharged with other skin benefits. Skin maintains good moisture levels all day and fine lines appear noticeably reduced. Fragrance-free and non-acegenic. Multi performance, anti-aging treatment plumps surface lines and wrinkles to visibly diminish the signs of aging.

• I 'm dying to try but not so free oil that is, can someo...2 Answers
Nicole H.
Acushnet, MA
I will only use Elizabeth Arden moisturizers! I have tried so many and nothing made my skin feel smooth. I stopped by my local tj maxx and saw her moisturizers for a good price and I've never stopped using it !
Mariana  O.
El Cajon , CA
I used this product last fall & fell in love with it! Although it's a day treatment, I used it at night time before going to bed & I would wake up with the most beautiful skin my eyes I couldn't believe myself!
Yovana R.
Use este producto una ves por qué me lo obsequiaron, me gustó mucho ya q mi país es tropical y tenemos un sol buen fuerte está me iba muy bien! Me gustó mucho..
Serena J.
LOVE Elizabeth Arden products! The smell is not overpowering & I'm sure this product is amazing. Target does sell it!
haley l.
Pickford, MI
I personally love this product simply because it is easy on my face and doesn't cause it to break out
Veronica A.
York, PA
So far my favorite moisturizer .... it is very effective and it leaved skin smooth ...
McKenzie R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I'm sure the product works well but the smell isn't good! It reminds me or a grandma.
Carmen R.
Camden, NJ
Can't wait to use this product. ..EA is a good name need some plumbing on my face
Sadia J.
Dhaka, Bangladesh sh
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin.
Candace T.
St. Isidore de Bellevue, SK
This can be purchase at Costco. It's a great addition to your skin care regimen, it's not my daily go-to but at least a couple times a week. I would consider purchasing it again, and would recommend this to anyone who likes Elizabeth Arden! 💕
Ambar L.
I 'm dying to try but not so free oil that is, can someone tell me ?