Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Moisture Cream SPF 30 uploaded by Lina A.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Plump.  Lift.  Firm.  Anti-aging Goes Ultra. Elizabeth Arden s Plump Perfect phenomenon goes ultra with  new Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Moisture Cream. This anti-aging super moisturizer lifts plumping to a new level with CPT technology .  This breakthrough blend of SNAP-8, a new peptide, and a collagen-supporting naturally-derived extract is a double dimension skin plumper.  It works to smooth and relax the appearance of surface lines as it targets deeper wrinkles to firm, lift and redensify the look of skin. Experience next level Ceramide plumping benefits with CPT technology, to give skin a more lifted, redensified look as it plumps the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles.  With continued use, skin appears smoother, firmer, visibly relaxed and revitalized. Moisture-boosting hydration and Ceramide Triple Complex to stre see more...

Allison K.
Lisbon, IA
I could feel the ceramics working in this moisturizer immediately. It's very creamy and hydrating and smells amazing. It works well under foundation and really smoothes things out. It's a bit pricey but with it for the results!
kayla j.
Virginia Beach, VA
i would highly highly highly recommend this product!! i bought it online . it was at a good price for the amount that came . it's very gentle to apply and went on easy. i don't know how it could get better !!
Gabby W.
This is stuff makes my skin look so plump and beautifully healthy while also lifting. I love it and using it makes me feel beautiful even without makeup
Katlin L.
Gastonia , NC
Feels like it begins lifting immediately. And the smell is even refreshing!! I always feel so new after washing my face and having to use this.
Carla C.
Whittier , CA
I love it , I came across it at marshalls and it's really cheap . Would definitely recommend to check marshalls out they carry this product
Alicia M.
This product is amazing I love it I recommend it to everyone should try it because the quality is amazing
Alicia A.
White city, OR
Good on my face!
Like the smell and it works good.
Thanks again!
Xoxo
Will buy again
Bianca B.
YORK, ON
I did not like this for several reasons. It feels very sticky on my skin and it is very uncomfortable for a cream. It does not show any results and I wonder how Elizabeth Arden could have a product that's bad when everything Else is good
Lina A.
Manchester
Really nice face cream and it really does lift and form my face so it's quite effective. The price is ok and it's worth the money and it really did meet my expectations. Would buy again. Definitely recommend.
dont like this produkt. I not se a different on my skin and its way more expensive than it should cost. it defiantly wassent god I bought it on kiks. I just it in a month to se if it made a different but it totally didn't make any difrenses.
Chris Angelica P.
Hydrating?
kelsi b.
Sherwood, OR
First how much is this product?
kelsi b.
Sherwood, OR
And second how does it work with dehydrated skin with no acne?