Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipstick uploaded by Meagan S.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

shelby B.
shelby B.
Killeen, TX
This lustrous, color-saturated lipstick infused with Volulip delivers brilliant moisturizing color with lasting comfort and shine. Achieve plumper, fuller-looking, more defined lips that feel youthfully soft, smooth and nourished. definitely buying again can never leave the house without it.
Caren L.
Caren L.
Draper, UT
I love this lipstick! It's the perfect red for your lips! Also it stays on for a loooong time which was a really pleasant surprise!!! I bought it for a friend but then I ended up getting one for me! I recommend this lipstick! Totally worth it :)
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can honestly say I love this shade of lipstick! It's honestly the perfect color for any skin tone and I have used this product so many times and I can say it is worth paying some extra crash! Would rotors recommend to others
Elise G.
Elise G.
Gorgeous color that makes you feel luxurious while wearing it. It kept my lips from drying out and I have very dry lips. No streakiness when applying. Great fall color that can look good during any season.
alexis n.
alexis n.
Mount Sterling, KY
To be honest I was scared of getting this because I'm so fair toned but it really looks great on me. My sister has blond hair and it looks even better on her. Smudges a little but very nice.
Shannon Z.
Shannon Z.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love this lip stick it is amazing and makes my lips so smooth! I definitely recommend it.
Yulii Z.
Yulii Z.
Mission, TX
Love this product!! It is very affordable! I ordered it online! This is my on the go lipstick !!
Marie H.
Marie H.
Littlerock, CA
Love it looks so beautiful and feels great on
The lips and highly pigmented.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best lipsticks i have ever the pleasure to tried before, the color pigmentation is really good. I recomend it to everyone that trully loves and apreciate a good and creamy lipstick
Supriya Y.
Supriya Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their lipstick glossy and shiny on the lips. This was my first time using their brand.its affordable but doesn't stay for long .
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
McGregor, ON
I have never tried this lipstick. Is it long lasting?
Lizbeth A.
Lizbeth A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this lipstick have matte in it ?
Gemma C.
Gemma C.
Media, PA
I love a good red lip so I have been trying to find the perfect brand ! Is this lipstick drying ?? And does it settle in find lines on lips ?