BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This cloth mask nourishes skin with concentrated Argireline & Ceramide Lifts skin & reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles Plumps surface lines to smooth out visible signs of aging & stress Skin appears firmer, retexturized & renewed Continued usage leaves skin brighter & even-toned To use: Press mask onto face & remove after 10 minutes. Massage serum residue into skin until absorbed.

Kylee G.
Milwaukee
I've tried this here and there and it wasn't a big hype to me or something that I'll need to start buying. But people I know have been buying it for a while and keeping it stocked encase they run out. They love it and say how great it works for their skin.
Tanya S.
Wichita
I use these for when I have a special event. It brings youth back into my skin by creating that moisture barrier I have lost. Skin feels and looks youthful
Brenda S.
Great products for my skin! Have used several products over the years and find them to be affordable and effective. Gentle but good!
Barb C.
Fruitland Park
Fun and effective. Soothing & smoothing. Skin feels super hydrated after using this product. Be sure to take a silly selfie!
Jasmine r.
This perfume so so nice! It's very long lasting! It will leave feeling fresh and clean, I've owned 2 bottles of these! My mom loves the smell too