BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Meagan A.
island park
This was way too heavy for me. I don’t have dry skin so maybe this would be fabulous for someone else but it didn’t sit well on my skin.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
First time using it, a really good one line product, worth the price, I recommended it to all my friends, followers and family!
Tanya K.
The scent of this creme is so relaxing. I love putting it on at night. It met all my expectations and I wake up with supple skin. The packaging is cute. I am using it for the first time but would buy again. There's not really anything I would improve.
Holly W.
queen creek, AZ
Love the smell and I can feel this product working! Great buy, but there isn't as much product as I would like.