BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

DESCRIPTION

• Encapsulated delivery system allows a steady delivery of moisturizing agents throughout the night, while you sleep.
  • Retains and attracts moisture to the skin.
  • Algae Extract soothes and provides moisture.
  • Vitamin E acts as a soothing, moisturizing antioxidant.
  • Gentle enough for nightly use.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Moisture Network Night Cream uses time-release technology to deliver moisturizers to your skin throughout the night, while you're asleep. Vitamins soothe and moisturize your skin so you wake up to a fresh, young complexion.

Heather W.
Great stuff! Purchased at Dillard’s! A little costly but well worth it! The experience is wonderful and changed the way I look at my self! Great product would recommend to fiends!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This night cream was not too bad, I happen to be a little biased and I am stuck on my usual products LOL but I did enjoy the way it feels on my skin and it’s little container was cute.
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I like it's ability to moisturize. I only got to try a sample of my mother's so I can't review any long term benefits. I liked the scent and the smoothness. A little goes a long way
Tanya K.
The scent of this creme is so relaxing. I love putting it on at night. It met all my expectations and I wake up with supple skin. The packaging is cute. I am using it for the first time but would buy again. There's not really anything I would improve.
Meagan A.
island park
This was way too heavy for me. I don’t have dry skin so maybe this would be fabulous for someone else but it didn’t sit well on my skin.
Selena S.
Temple Terrace
Elizabeth Arden skincare products are surprisingly good. This night cream is good for people who need a little bit heavier night cream.
Holly W.
queen creek, AZ
Love the smell and I can feel this product working! Great buy, but there isn't as much product as I would like.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
First time using it, a really good one line product, worth the price, I recommended it to all my friends, followers and family!