BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

DESCRIPTION

• Encapsulated delivery system allows a steady delivery of moisturizing agents throughout the night, while you sleep.
  • Retains and attracts moisture to the skin.
  • Algae Extract soothes and provides moisture.
  • Vitamin E acts as a soothing, moisturizing antioxidant.
  • Gentle enough for nightly use.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Moisture Network Night Cream uses time-release technology to deliver moisturizers to your skin throughout the night, while you're asleep. Vitamins soothe and moisturize your skin so you wake up to a fresh, young complexion.

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I like it's ability to moisturize. I only got to try a sample of my mother's so I can't review any long term benefits. I liked the scent and the smoothness. A little goes a long way
Tanya K.
The scent of this creme is so relaxing. I love putting it on at night. It met all my expectations and I wake up with supple skin. The packaging is cute. I am using it for the first time but would buy again. There's not really anything I would improve.
Meagan A.
island park
This was way too heavy for me. I don’t have dry skin so maybe this would be fabulous for someone else but it didn’t sit well on my skin.
Holly W.
queen creek, AZ
Love the smell and I can feel this product working! Great buy, but there isn't as much product as I would like.
Selena S.
Temple Terrace
Elizabeth Arden skincare products are surprisingly good. This night cream is good for people who need a little bit heavier night cream.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
First time using it, a really good one line product, worth the price, I recommended it to all my friends, followers and family!