BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Saturated with color and moisture, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick makes your lips look fuller and more defined while strengthening skin while reducing the appearance of vertical lines on your lips. Beginning in 1910 with the opening of the Red Door Salon, Elizabeth Arden began creating products that benefited instead of masked the skin. Elizabeth Arden products provide support to your skin to keep it soft, smooth and looking young. You have the right to be beautiful, enjoy it. see more...

• Is this lipstick moisturizing? Does it last on lips? Do you recom...4 Answers
  • Is this a lipstick that wears off easily?2 Answers
  • Does this lipstick leave a shiny finished look or more of a matte...2 Answers
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lipstick
  • "This is the only lipstick I use. I love it. It is creamy and glides on smooth! I only have to apply once and it lasts throughout my workday. I have no hesitation in purchasing this product no matter the cost" in 8 reviews
  • "I love Elizabeth Arden makeup! Their lipsticks are out of this world. Gorgeous color, moisturizing and look fabulous on! " in 5 reviews
rachel h.
Highland Hgts, KY
Review for: Honeysuckle more...
Omg!! I love Elizabeth Arden's lipstick! It's long lasting and the color goes on beautifully. I love how smooth it is. It does not fade away easily or chip off as your lips get chapped. I will definitely repurchase! It's my go-to everyday!
Maggie R.
Review for: Petal more...
Repeat user. Buy this lipstick from Elizabeth Arden. Meets expectations.

Pros: ceramides are good for the lips. Not matte. Shimmery. Petal color looks best with dark purple clothes.

Cons: fragranced. Drys and irritates lips.

Recommend if you don’t mind fragrance.
Influenster M.
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lipstick

This was a Xmas gift from my godmother and at first I wasn't too thrilled about this lipstick because when I see Elizabeth Arden I automatically think "grandma type of brand" but now they're on my top 10 list of favorite high end brands. Top of the line quality no lie! This color is the Honeysuckle and it's BEAUTIFUL, it's kinda like rose gold-ish/brownish gold, OMG I just simply love this color, it's gorgeous!!! It's silky on the lips and it lasts long. I'm already running low on my lipstick and I'm definitely getting another one in the same shade, that's how much I love it! Out of my budget but I don't care, it's super worth it❤ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Rachel C.
These are very moisturizing and creamy with a great satin finish. You will have to reapply throughout the day but they are beautiful buildable shades that are easy to remove. Shades in order from right to left Iced Grape, Bold Red, Pink Pucker, and Barely There.
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love this line of lipsticks! I use them as both lipsticks and cream blushes, especially for shades that are a bit too close to my skin tone to put on my lips. Overall: Fairly moisturizing with decent lasting power - some of the darker shades are lighter on than in the tube, but still pretty. The packaging is nice, a very shiny gold. I use them as mini mirrors in a pinch.
Annie H.
Review for: Coral more...
I love this shade so so so much! You can dab a little bit for some pigment m, but you can build it up for a more intense color. It lasts pretty long, of course if you're not eating food. Sometimes it's a bit drying, but a little bit of chapstick before you apply it is no problem!
Sydney T.
I just love how moisturizing these lipsticks are! The colors are great but don't leave your lips feeling dry like some lipsticks do. The packaging is super cute, too. Only concern for me is that it does smear easily and doesn't last super long.
Jenna W.
Brookfield
I got 4 of these for Christmas so not sure about the price. It's easy to apply with a good consistency. Great color options to choose from and would totally recommend. You can get at any big stores like Macy's or places like that.
Candia G.
These lipsticks are very creamy and smooth. All of the colors have a slight shimmer but go on almost sheer. The color is easy to build up. I find that Cassis and Coral are a bit patchy, so I tend to sheer them out and cover with a colored gloss. The color does not last incredibly long, you can get about 4-6 hours before you'll need a touch-up. These colors are not staining though Tulip and Coral can leave a light hue behind. Melon is a lovely pinky-coral shade. It has some shimmer but comes off more as a sheen than a real glitter. Cassis is blush red almost hinting at a black cherry. Cinnamon is a light brown with high impact shimmer in swatches but it softens on the lips. Coral is a gorgeous pink that will go with just about every skin tone. Tulip is a bold pink. I felt this was the most opaque of the shades. The swatch of Rose Aurora is a bit frightening and I thought it would completely wash me out. I like to dab this on lightly and cover with a clear gloss. Overall I'd recommend these lipsticks. They feel great on the lips and leave my lips feeling soft.
Lindsay E.
Review for: Other more...
LOVE this brand!! My family (grandma, mother, and myself) have used this brand for years! We love their lipsticks, mascaras, foundations, and skin care line. My favorite lipstick of all time is Elizabeth Arden.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this lipstick moisturizing? Does it last on lips? Do you recommend?
Esteffany L.
Does this lipstick leave a shiny finished look or more of a matte look ?
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a lipstick that wears off easily?