27 colors available

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Saturated with color and moisture, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick makes your lips look fuller and more defined while strengthening skin while reducing the appearance of vertical lines on your lips. Beginning in 1910 with the opening of the Red Door Salon, Elizabeth Arden began creating products that benefited instead of masked the skin. Elizabeth Arden products provide support to your skin to keep it soft, smooth and looking young. You have the right to be beautiful, enjoy it. see more...

• Is this lipstick moisturizing? Does it last on lips? Do you recommend?4 Answers
  • Is this a lipstick that wears off easily?2 Answers
  • Does this lipstick leave a shiny finished look or more of a matte l...2 Answers
Fernanda L.
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
I recently bought this product in the shade Brick cause I read it was a spot on dupe for Chanel's Brick which was the late singer Selena's favorite lip color & unfortunately discontinued about 15 years ago. Anyways, I have to say I am in love with this color & formula. It glides so smoothly on the lips and the pigmentation is amazing. It's very high quality in my opinion.
jessica b.
jessica b.
This lipstick formula is amazing it lasts for a really long time and I am a talker so lipsticks dont last on me and when look at a lipstick i need it to last because I dont touch up through out the day, i just forget to. It doesnt dry out my lips it keeps them hydrated and there is good stuff in the formula. Oh and the packaging is beautiful!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
I bought this lipstick in tulip and was afraid it might not stand out, but it was a perfect shade. I have extremely dry and pealing lips and have real trouble with lipstick. This lipstick was soothing,helped my dryness and really felt terrific on. I just ordered another in a different shades. I love this lipstick
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I love Elizabeth Arden makeup! Their lipsticks are out of this world. Gorgeous color, moisturizing and look fabulous on!
NBuchey D.
NBuchey D.
I love love this lip stick. The color is so bold and nice. It goes on your lip so smoothly
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lipstick

This was a Xmas gift from my godmother and at first I wasn't too thrilled about this lipstick because when I see Elizabeth Arden I automatically think "grandma type of brand" but now they're on my top 10 list of favorite high end brands. Top of the line quality no lie! This color is the Honeysuckle and it's BEAUTIFUL, it's kinda like rose gold-ish/brownish gold, OMG I just simply love this color, it's gorgeous!!! It's silky on the lips and it lasts long. I'm already running low on my lipstick and I'm definitely getting another one in the same shade, that's how much I love it! Out of my budget but I don't care, it's super worth it❤ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
These are very moisturizing and creamy with a great satin finish. You will have to reapply throughout the day but they are beautiful buildable shades that are easy to remove. Shades in order from right to left Iced Grape, Bold Red, Pink Pucker, and Barely There.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
I normally wouldn't go for this brand of lipstick, but I received a prize from Arden Insiders, so I was introduced to this lipstick. Ruby Rose is a lovely shade for spring. I wish that Elizabeth Arden had a line for younger women. This lipstick is nice on lips.
Annie H.
Annie H.
Review for: Coral
I love this shade so so so much! You can dab a little bit for some pigment m, but you can build it up for a more intense color. It lasts pretty long, of course if you're not eating food. Sometimes it's a bit drying, but a little bit of chapstick before you apply it is no problem!
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
I just love how moisturizing these lipsticks are! The colors are great but don't leave your lips feeling dry like some lipsticks do. The packaging is super cute, too. Only concern for me is that it does smear easily and doesn't last super long.
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Is this lipstick moisturizing? Does it last on lips? Do you recommend?
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Is this a lipstick that wears off easily?
Esteffany L.
Esteffany L.
Does this lipstick leave a shiny finished look or more of a matte look ?