BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This award-winning cream helps normalize skin's moisture barrier with essential lipids called Ceramides that are made in abundance by young skin

PRODUCT DETAILS

Give your skin a good night treat. This award-winning, nighttime moisture treatment for face, neck and décolletage instantly infuses skin with Ceramides for a youth-restoring boost.

• Helps your skin recover during the night by continuously replenishing skin's moisture equilibrium.
  • Supports your skin's natural protective barrier all night long.
  • Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Skin looks firmer and visibly lifted.
  • Skin texture looks smoothed and refined.

All Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Isodecyl Salicylate, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Calluna Vulgaris Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hibiscus Abelmoschuss Seed Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Erythritol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Sodium Pca, Trehalose, Urea, Homarine Hcl, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Potato Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Phospholipids, Phytosphingosine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Ceteth-20, Cholesterol, Oleic Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Peg-100 Stearate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Polysorbate 80, Polyquaternium-51, Ethylcellulose, Beta-Glucan, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Thioctic Acid, Ubiquinone, Disodium Edta, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Parfum/Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Isopropylbenzyl Salicylate, Benzoic Acid, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Triacetin, Chlorphenesin.

Buy on ULTA*
Tayla M.
So my mom is actually the one that purchase this but I buy default began to use it and it is wonderful. It’s very moisturising very smooth and scolding on the skin I absolutely love using it I definitely think that it will be a great addition to your nighttime routine. Future of for this product and you suffer from dry skin or eczema I personally have been able to use it with no issue and I definitely love it so I would highly suggest it to you if you’re looking for a night cream to keep your skin moisturised overnight
Cheri T.
A love affair to remember. I was an Elizabeth Arden sales rep and when this product came out, i thought the world stopped. Went on smooth without feeling as if you wrapped your face in plastic wrap. Never felt oily nor heavy the next morning. But then the product seemed to change or maybe it was my skin. Haven't bought it in over 7 years because of it. Maybe ill try it again.
Morgan B.
New Orleans, LA
I was very reluctant to try something that tightens my skin. However, this was okay! Pretty pricey so that's why I don't think it's worth it but it's pretty good quality. I wouldn't purchase it again but I would definitely use a sample.
Lacy M.
Love EA night creams. I use this and the night time eye cream every night along with a few other products. But I have found my favorite routine and products, and now I literally can’t live without them and don’t wanna try to find other stuff! I know what I like okay? Lol
Melany C.
Great product it's really useful I recommend you get it just test it out bought it from amazon they have a lot of good products on there as well the packaging was nice it did meet my expectations forsure I would buy it again forsure yup just try it
alexandra c.
San Antonio, TX
Great I love it! Super firming! Helped make me look less tired ! Very effective! Packaging was very nice ! I ordered this online and I think I will be purchasing again! Met all of my expectations and more! I recommend this to everyone!! Supergreat!
Lauren R.
This product is a lot like all the other miracle creams. It works and you see results, but nothing like the commercials. A bit pricey like all the others, but if you want to see results you will. You can find it at your beauty store.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Elizabeth Arden is not one of my go to brands but it is a brand I quite like. This lift and firm night cream is a product of theirs that I have bought more than once because it really works and I love how my skin looks and feels when I use it.
Lisa C.
Connecticut
I alternate my night skincare regime with my Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm night cream, my skin really absorbs and drinks in this product, love it.💖😍
Roselyn W.
Terrebonne, OR
Works great and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a night cream. It is not too badly priced.