BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Plump. Lift. Firm. Anti-aging Goes Ultra. Elizabeth Arden s Plump Perfect phenomenon goes ultra with NEW Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Moisture Cream. This anti-aging super moisturizer lifts plumping to a new level with CPT technology . This breakthrough blend of SNAP-8, a new peptide, and a collagen-supporting naturally-derived extract is a double dimension skin plumper. It works to smooth and relax the appearance of surface lines as it targets deeper wrinkles to firm, lift and redensify the look of skin. Experience next level Ceramide plumping benefits with CPT technology, to give skin a more lifted, redensified look as it plumps the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles. With continued use, skin appears smoother, firmer, visibly relaxed and revitalized. Moisture-boosting hydration and Ceramide Triple Complex to strengthen, soothe and retexturize skin s appe see more...

Cheri T.
A love affair to remember. I was an Elizabeth Arden sales rep and when this product came out, i thought the world stopped. Went on smooth without feeling as if you wrapped your face in plastic wrap. Never felt oily nor heavy the next morning. But then the product seemed to change or maybe it was my skin. Haven't bought it in over 7 years because of it. Maybe ill try it again.
Melany H.
Great product it's really useful I recommend you get it just test it out bought it from amazon they have a lot of good products on there as well the packaging was nice it did meet my expectations forsure I would buy it again forsure yup just try it
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
I was very reluctant to try something that tightens my skin. However, this was okay! Pretty pricey so that's why I don't think it's worth it but it's pretty good quality. I wouldn't purchase it again but I would definitely use a sample.
alexandra c.
San Antonio, TX
Great I love it! Super firming! Helped make me look less tired ! Very effective! Packaging was very nice ! I ordered this online and I think I will be purchasing again! Met all of my expectations and more! I recommend this to everyone!! Supergreat!
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Really greasy residue. Wish I knew it was a cream cleanser. My cleansing oil leaves my face less greasy!
There’s hardly any beads in it and it doesn’t exfoliate at all. In fact, I don’t even think it cleans my face. It was a waste of money. Throwing it out.
Lauren R.
This product is a lot like all the other miracle creams. It works and you see results, but nothing like the commercials. A bit pricey like all the others, but if you want to see results you will. You can find it at your beauty store.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Elizabeth Arden is not one of my go to brands but it is a brand I quite like. This lift and firm night cream is a product of theirs that I have bought more than once because it really works and I love how my skin looks and feels when I use it.
Cheryl C.
Bolivar, NY
This is a great product for fighting loose saggy skin and wrinkles. I roll spend as little more for a good moisturizer. You have to take care of your skin!
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Works great and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a night cream. It is not too badly priced.
Cameron C.
As usual, this cream smells strongly of something. Can't pinpoint what it is, other than artificial fragrance. Decent product other than that.