BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Plump. Lift. Firm. Anti-aging Goes Ultra. Elizabeth Arden s Plump Perfect phenomenon goes ultra with NEW Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Moisture Cream. This anti-aging super moisturizer lifts plumping to a new level with CPT technology . This breakthrough blend of SNAP-8, a new peptide, and a collagen-supporting naturally-derived extract is a double dimension skin plumper. It works to smooth and relax the appearance of surface lines as it targets deeper wrinkles to firm, lift and redensify the look of skin. Experience next level Ceramide plumping benefits with CPT technology, to give skin a more lifted, redensified look as it plumps the appearance of surface lines and wrinkles. With continued use, skin appears smoother, firmer, visibly relaxed and revitalized. Moisture-boosting hydration and Ceramide Triple Complex to strengthen, soothe and retexturize skin s appe see more...

Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
Works great and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a night cream. It is not too badly priced.
Amy V.
Iredell , TX
I have been using this product for a year now and really like it. I can really tell the difference in my skin when I miss a night.
Kaylee G.
Santa Fe, TX
FAVORITE NIGHT MOISTURIZER!! very veryyy firming. also the packaging is really nice which is good for its price.
Farzana Y.
Bronx, NY
It is great. It smells nice. Moisturized my skin well. I enjoyed the cream while I had it.
Morgan W.
Belle Chasse, LA
I was very reluctant to try something that tightens my skin. However, this was okay! Pretty pricey so that's why I don't think it's worth it but it's pretty good quality. I wouldn't purchase it again but I would definitely use a sample.
alexandra c.
San Antonio, TX
Great I love it! Super firming! Helped make me look less tired ! Very effective! Packaging was very nice ! I ordered this online and I think I will be purchasing again! Met all of my expectations and more! I recommend this to everyone!! Supergreat!
Rachel Y.
Great product leaves skin soft and silky. Very classy looking container and strong/thick glass. Not easily broken if dropped.
Lydia O.
Canyon
Love the silky feel this cream leaves on my face, not oily!! Have noticed firming to my neck!!
Cameron C.
As usual, this cream smells strongly of something. Can't pinpoint what it is, other than artificial fragrance. Decent product other than that.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Elizabeth Arden is not one of my go to brands but it is a brand I quite like. This lift and firm night cream is a product of theirs that I have bought more than once because it really works and I love how my skin looks and feels when I use it.