Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift And Firm Night Cream

by Elizabeth Arden

This award-winning cream helps normalize skin's moisture barrier with essential lipids called Ceramides that are made in abundance by young skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift And Firm Night Cream!
belledamefolle B.
Dronfield Woodhouse, Derbyshire
Bliss - I love Elizabeth Arden and would love to see more of their products do well in the biggest fan for the eight hour selection. This cream is very effective too. I wouldn’t be y because it’s too expensive for my liking and I go through a lot of creams.
Lily C.
Godmanchester , Cambs
This stuff is amazing! It’s very soft and silky on the skin and really does work the only thing is it’s a little pricey and doesn’t last as long as you’d hope it would for the price.. I would recommend though!
Niki U.
Lovely hydrating product, sinks in quickly without feeling sticky. As good as I thought it would be. A little on the expensive but nice to use as a treat. It was gentle onnny skin and made my skin feel very soft and plump. My only criticism would be the price.
Lauren C.
ipswich
This has such elegant packaging which makes it feel so lovely to use! I use this over and over. Always meets my expectations too! It’s really gentle on your face which is great before bed Incredibly moisturising and cannot improve
Safina N.
BIRMINGHAM
Its a good product i suppose ... marked one less coz of price otherwise does as it says but compared to other products is highly proced
Jessika P.
Nepean , ON
This product is expensive but you get what you pay for ! If you have eczema or rosacea this product will do wonders for you. It was recommended to me by my dermatologist. The ingredients in it are strong but broken down so well they don't block your pores and it's like applying clouds of moisture to your face
Stephanie W.
Edmonton , AB
3,283 reviews
Purchased at: London Drugs
This is an excellent night cream. It is extremely moisturizing and it leaves my very dry skin hydrated and nourished. It contains lipids, called ceramides, that repair and restores the skin’s moisture barrier. These ceramides also firm and tighten the skin, giving skin a lifted appearance. It also fights multiple signs of aging effectively. It plumps up fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin looking smooth. The formula of this cream is rich. A little product goes a long way, so a jar lasts a long time. My one complaint is that this cream is heavily fragranced. It doesn’t stop me from using it, but I would prefer if the fragrance was less powerful, or removed completely. This is an expensive product, but it delivers excellent results. I highly recommend this it.
Melany C.
Rio Linda, CA
Great product it's really useful I recommend you get it just test it out bought it from amazon they have a lot of good products on there as well the packaging was nice it did meet my expectations forsure I would buy it again forsure yup just try it
Cheri T.
A love affair to remember. I was an Elizabeth Arden sales rep and when this product came out, i thought the world stopped. Went on smooth without feeling as if you wrapped your face in plastic wrap. Never felt oily nor heavy the next morning. But then the product seemed to change or maybe it was my skin. Haven't bought it in over 7 years because of it. Maybe ill try it again.
Leeh G.
Nossa amei esse Creme ele Funciona super bem cumpri com o que promete é um excelente produto além de deixar a sua pele super macia e te deixa com um frescor muito bom e muito cheiroso e a durabilidade em mim pele foi bastante ficçou de um tal jeito q nenhum outro produto tinha aguentado em minha pele.

Looking for your answer?