BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This award-winning cream protects sensitive eye skin with a broad-spectrum sunscreen while deeply hydrating and strengthening its natural moisture barrier.

PRODUCT DETAILS

An award-winning eye cream that quickly yet gently infuses your delicate eye area with Ceramides for a youth-restoring boost. Softly lifts and firms the look of skin in the eye area to give you a visibly brighter, more youthful and rested look.

• Minimizes the look of lines, wrinkles and crow's feet.
  • Helps tighten and lift the look of your skin.
  • Smoothes skin in the eye area.
  • Helps strengthen vulnerable skin in the eye area.
  • Hydrates and provides essential moisture.

All Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 4.09 % W/W, Oxybenzone 1.40 % W/W Other Ingredients: Ceramide Plumping Technology (Cpt), Snap-8 (Acetyl Octapeptide-3), Hibiscus Abelmoschus Seed Extract, Phytosphingsines, Cholesterol, Eyeliss™, Equistat™, Apple Fruit Extract And Soybean Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Encapsulated Sunscreens (Octinoxate, Benzophenone-3) (Octinozate), Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Synthetic Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Dimethicone, Crosspolymer,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentylene Glycol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Myristyl Myristate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate/Vp Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba, Ppg-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire D'Abeille, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Abelmoschuss Seed Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bis-Peg-12 Dimethicone, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Propylene Glycol, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3, Phospholipids, Phytosphingosine, Ceteth-20, Peg-100 Stearate, Peg-20, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, Myristyl Laurate, Steareth-100, Steareth-20, Pvp, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Xantham Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Disodium Edta, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate.

breann y.
Toledo, OH
This eye cream really hydrates and brightens under my eyes and I love it! The smell and texture are nice and it's perfect for everyday use. The packing of this product is so pretty and very clean looking. I would really recommend this product for people who are in the market to hydrate under their eyes as well as brightens them
member-8595e
I have very dry skin in my eye area and had a lot of trouble finding an eye cream that moisturized well enough. This eye cream is so hydrating and the added spf 15 is what sold me in the first place. I rarely find eye creams with any spf so this was a huge plus for me. My concealer glides on like a dream on top of this c; I don’t get any flaky concealers bits like I did with other eye moisturizers. Amazing product.
Katie C.
Athens
My mom passed this down to me, and I'm glad she did. She wasn't a huge fan of it, but when I used to, my under eyes appeared brighter, and I feel like the lines under my eyes slightly diminished. The spf 15 is a huge benefit especially during these hot summer months.
Janet C.
Prosswr
Best eye cream in the world! I use this every single day before bed! The packaging is ok nothing fancy. It comes in a box! It is very effective I have gotten great results! It's gentle on my skin type which is dry! My skin ha improved big time!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
I love this cream for everyday use. My dry skin can get wrinkly and flakety, so this certainly helps those situations nicely. The price is a little high, but I still suggest trying this product out for yourself. This can usually be found at an Ultra or Sephora store near you!
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
I love the non sticky formula of this cream. Absorbed very quickly like your eye area quenches this. I love eye cream that has spf in it because I don't want my eyes to be aging and sagging early. However it did not deliver any lifting thou. Not sure about the firming. I buy it only because it's spf 15 and the cream does not feel like it has spf 15 at all and that's a good thing.
Sandra E.
Saint Paul, MN
My lines aren't gone, but they are certainly softer and less noticeable. No greasy film to make my makeup do weird things either. Haven't experienced any irritation either, which is a biggie for me especially when there is SPF involved. I just wish the improvement were a little more pronounced.
Taylor B.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this at my local mall, and to be honest it was kind of pricey. It definitely did its job, and made my face feel really soft, but it wasn't worth the price. I probably won't buy this again but will try out something different in their line
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I love just about any product that lifts and firms my eyes, I didn't really see any results with this cream but it does smell good
Racquel C.
It didn't do anything for me at all. I wil not repurchase it again.the packaging is nice. The smell lingers but i didn't like it
Mary J.
Statesboro, GA
Does this help with under eye darkness?