BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A potent blend of Argireline, EyeLiss™ and Equistat™ works to plump up the look of fine lines and crow s feet as it targets puffiness. Argireline is a potent hexapeptide, proven to measurably plump surface lines to help smooth away visible signs of aging, stress and tension. A potent blend of Argireline, EyeLiss™ and Equistat™ works to plump up the look of fine lines and crow s feet, as it targets undereye puffiness. Eyes look smoother, firmer and younger. Provides moisture-boosting hydration and a Ceramide Triple Complex to strengthen, soothe and retexturize skin s appearance. Encapsulated SPF 15 sunscreens provide broad spectrum protection without irritation. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom*
breann y.
Toledo , OH
This eye cream really hydrates and brightens under my eyes and I love it! The smell and texture are nice and it's perfect for everyday use. The packing of this product is so pretty and very clean looking. I would really recommend this product for people who are in the market to hydrate under their eyes as well as brightens them
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
I love this cream for everyday use. My dry skin can get wrinkly and flakety, so this certainly helps those situations nicely. The price is a little high, but I still suggest trying this product out for yourself. This can usually be found at an Ultra or Sephora store near you!
Katie C.
Athens
My mom passed this down to me, and I'm glad she did. She wasn't a huge fan of it, but when I used to, my under eyes appeared brighter, and I feel like the lines under my eyes slightly diminished. The spf 15 is a huge benefit especially during these hot summer months.
Janet C.
Prosswr
Best eye cream in the world! I use this every single day before bed! The packaging is ok nothing fancy. It comes in a box! It is very effective I have gotten great results! It's gentle on my skin type which is dry! My skin ha improved big time!
Helen L.
Santa clara, Ca
Review for: Sunscreen more...
I love the non sticky formula of this cream. Absorbed very quickly like your eye area quenches this. I love eye cream that has spf in it because I don't want my eyes to be aging and sagging early. However it did not deliver any lifting thou. Not sure about the firming. I buy it only because it's spf 15 and the cream does not feel like it has spf 15 at all and that's a good thing.
Sandra E.
Saint Paul, MN
My lines aren't gone, but they are certainly softer and less noticeable. No greasy film to make my makeup do weird things either. Haven't experienced any irritation either, which is a biggie for me especially when there is SPF involved. I just wish the improvement were a little more pronounced.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Sunscreen more...
I love just about any product that lifts and firms my eyes, I didn't really see any results with this cream but it does smell good
Racquel C.
It didn't do anything for me at all. I wil not repurchase it again.the packaging is nice. The smell lingers but i didn't like it
Paola B.
Puerto Rico
It's a nice product! My friend uses this and she says it works well i haven't used it but people i know say it is worth it.
maria h.
i live tjhis so mutch it has a nice scent with very good quallity witch im preatty shure we all love right guys...
Mary J.
Statesboro , GA
Does this help with under eye darkness?