Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Day Lotion Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This light, oil-free moisture lotion infuses your skin with moisture-magnet lipids called Ceramides for a youth-restoring boost.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Infuse your skin with this lightweight, oil-free moisture lotion for face, neck and décolletage. Absorbs quickly to provide intensive hydration throughout the day, leaving your skin feeling softer and firmer. Restores radiance for a more youthful-looking complexion.

• Leaves your skin looking smooth and radiant.
  • Helps tighten skin for a firmer, restructured appearance.
  • Provides long-lasting hydration and helps restore your skin’s moisture balance.
  • Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Visibly improves surface texture.

INGREDIENTS:
Ceramide Triple Complex (1, 3, 6)-This skin-identical replenishing lipid combination helps firm, strengthen and retexturize skin's appearance while delivering enhanced moisturization. Our exclusive complex helps replace what skin has lost over time and fortifies skin's appearance, helping it to retain moisture.

• I never used this stuff but i want to know if it works an...1 Answers
Karla V.
Bellmore
I use this every morning as a moisturizer before applying my makeup. I love it! As a 22 year old, I think the sooner you start anti aging products, the better! This makes my skin soft and does not make it oily at all. The fact that it has SPF makes it even more beneficial for both summer and winter.
Kayla G.
Logan, WV
This product is great for complexed skin like mine it's not harsh on my skin it smells really nice doesn't leave a greasy film and most of all it shows really results it drums and lifts which is important where I have a stressful full time job and a full time mother to a 4 year old 5 year old and a 15 year old girls. I highly recommend this product
Valeria R.
Sacramento, CA
Am not crazy about the active ingredients of this lotion but it does the job and I like it. The only reason I give it a three star is because as I mentioned before the ingredients are not what I normally wear on my face but I received this as a gift and will be using it until i finish
Alicia S.
Doral, FL
since exposure to sun affects more than you can possible imagine to your skin, using sun protector daily is a must, even if you think its not sunny enough. It´s kind of Pricey, but it´s value is worth it. I highly recommend it to everyone and you can Thank me later ;)
Abigail V.
Elk Grove, CA
My mom uses this product for a very long time now and she loves it. I have also tried this product before and it was amazing highly highly recommended to everyone. It is suited for all skin types which is why it's great!
Stephanie H.
Yonkers, NY
The perfect summer glow. It gives you minimal coverage without caking up on your skin. Has spf 30 so you are protected while you wear it but it smooths and firms the skin which is my favorite. I have purchased this product two times from Sephora.
Demetria A.
This is a great product! A little pricey, but well worth every dollar. It is a great anti aging lotion for face. I love how after a few uses, I can feel my skin getting tighter, brighter, nourished and healthy.
Amanda P.
I love this for the summertime! It feels heavy like a sunscreen but absorbs super quick! It has spf 30 which is more than enough sunscreen for being outside all day because I don't burn easy. I've been using this every time I know I will be outside for awhile. The only thing is I don't feel any lifting or firming but I still think this is a great summertime moisturizer for all skin types! #backyardbash
Manisha K.
Avenel, NJ
I love its fragrance and the fact that it works so well on my skin. I use it before putting on make us and also for my hands and body. I smell great after applying it. It really keeps my skin firm, toned and well nourished. Price part is little expensive as I run out of it pretty quick every time. Really wish there were more discount on this product.
Hecmaru V.
Miami florida
. Absorbe rápidamente para proporcionar una hidratación intensiva durante todo el día, dejando su piel más suave y firme. Restaura el resplandor para una tez más juvenil.Deja la piel luciendo lisa y radiante. Aprieta la piel para un aspecto más firme y reestructurado. Proporciona hidratación duradera y ayuda a restaurar el equilibrio de la humedad de la piel. Disminuye la apariencia de líneas finas y arrugas. Mejora visiblemente la textura de la superficie
Brittany C.
I never used this stuff but i want to know if it works and if i should by it. My face gets pretty dry at times