BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lift and Firm Day Lotion Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30, 1.7 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Hecmaru V.
Miami florida
. Absorbe rápidamente para proporcionar una hidratación intensiva durante todo el día, dejando su piel más suave y firme. Restaura el resplandor para una tez más juvenil.Deja la piel luciendo lisa y radiante. Aprieta la piel para un aspecto más firme y reestructurado. Proporciona hidratación duradera y ayuda a restaurar el equilibrio de la humedad de la piel. Disminuye la apariencia de líneas finas y arrugas. Mejora visiblemente la textura de la superficie
Kayla G.
Logan, WV
This product is great for complexed skin like mine it's not harsh on my skin it smells really nice doesn't leave a greasy film and most of all it shows really results it drums and lifts which is important where I have a stressful full time job and a full time mother to a 4 year old 5 year old and a 15 year old girls. I highly recommend this product
Valeria R.
Sacramento, CA
Am not crazy about the active ingredients of this lotion but it does the job and I like it. The only reason I give it a three star is because as I mentioned before the ingredients are not what I normally wear on my face but I received this as a gift and will be using it until i finish
Alicia S.
Doral, FL
since exposure to sun affects more than you can possible imagine to your skin, using sun protector daily is a must, even if you think its not sunny enough. It´s kind of Pricey, but it´s value is worth it. I highly recommend it to everyone and you can Thank me later ;)
Abigail V.
Elk Grove, CA
My mom uses this product for a very long time now and she loves it. I have also tried this product before and it was amazing highly highly recommended to everyone. It is suited for all skin types which is why it's great!
Ashley G.
43302
I have to be honest I'm not a huge fan of day lotions/moisturizers, but I received this as a gift. And I have to say I absolutely love it. Very effective. I felt my skin looking tighter and fine lines going away after only a few weeks of using it.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
The perfect summer glow. It gives you minimal coverage without caking up on your skin. Has spf 30 so you are protected while you wear it but it smooths and firms the skin which is my favorite. I have purchased this product two times from Sephora.
Fabiana D.
too expensive, but after the very first use I am convinced that this is one of the very best I have ever used. My skin is normally oily so was afraid it would leave it shining but it was absorbed very quickly. Will buy again.
Demetria A.
This is a great product! A little pricey, but well worth every dollar. It is a great anti aging lotion for face. I love how after a few uses, I can feel my skin getting tighter, brighter, nourished and healthy.
Amanda P.
I love this for the summertime! It feels heavy like a sunscreen but absorbs super quick! It has spf 30 which is more than enough sunscreen for being outside all day because I don't burn easy. I've been using this every time I know I will be outside for awhile. The only thing is I don't feel any lifting or firming but I still think this is a great summertime moisturizer for all skin types! #backyardbash