BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

There’s a good reason this cream is a customer favorite and an award-winner. Smooth onto your face, neck and décolletage to quickly infuse your skin with Ceramides for a youth-restoring boost, and enjoy intensive hydration throughout the day. Leaves skin feeling softer and firmer and with a dewy fullness.

• Skin looks radiant and smooth.
  • Helps tighten the look of skin for a firmer, restructured appearance.
  • Provides long-lasting hydration and helps restore skin’s moisture balance.
  • Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Visibly improves surface texture.
  • Helps protect your skin with SPF 30.

All Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5 % W/W, Oxybenzone 5.0 % W/W, Octisalate 5.0 % W/W, Octocrylene 2.2 % W/W, Avobenzone 2.0 % W/W. Other Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Ppg-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Alpinia Speciosa Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Abelmoschuss Seed Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Linoleate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isohexadecane,Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Pca, Trehalose,Urea, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Lecithin, Phospholipids, Phytosphingosine, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Sucrose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 80, Trideceth-6, Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Polyquaternium-51, Peg-8, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Benzoic Acid, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Red 4 (Ci 14700), Yellow 6 (Ci 15985).

Allye D.
It makes my face feel so moisturized. I use this every night before bed. It's important to let it dry it dry good, but I like how it doesn't feel greasy & thick. It's a high quality moisturizer! You get what to pay for.
Robin G.
wanaque
I love how this moisturizer works. Doesnt cause break outs! I use it before bed and. First thing in the morning before primer. It smells great also! I would recommend it for sure!
Abdelisse F.
Land O Lakes, FL
Elizabeth Arden has been part of my skin care routine since I can remember (it is the grandmas favorite along with clarins) and this by far is my favorite day cream not just from the brand but all time! It has SPF but doesn't leave me feeling oily and my skin looks so hydrated. I like to try new things and I always go back to this one!
Tais D.
Weymouth MA
Este perfume  e suave e maravilhoso , quer fazer uma pessoa se apaixonar pelo o teu cheiro compre já este perfume te garanto q vc vai amar pois ele e maravilhoso eu não vivo sem ele pois amo o cheiro gostoso que ele tem cheiro único todos vão saber q e vc não ué chegou
Desirae A.
Reno, NV
I loved how hydrated my face feels after using the day cream. It felt soothing and refreshing, and having SPF already included is always a plus. The only problem is I had a sample size that went too quickly! I would buy again.
Alejandra C.
Brownsville, TX
I like this cash cream but do not love it. It was not a good match with my skin. It's a bit pricy but comes in a nice package. You can find it in a discount store. There are more affordable brands with the same effect as this product.
janeisha D.
Collierville, TN
It is very rare for me to find this product but when I do find it I really be a happy camper and buy the product but I have been looking for this product for a while now and thank you god I got this app and found it I am very happy that I found this app but all hands down I love this product so much it really works how it said it will and it also have your skin really pretty and soft I hoped my review helped and I hope everyone reading this try this product out!
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love how my skin looks and feelsafter using this. I love that it contains spf 30. I have combination skin. I also suffer from breakouts at least once a month. Now that I am older I have become more conscious about face care. I haver under eye bags uneven skin tone and age spots. I am hunting for a product that addresses all of these areas while moisturizing and softening my skin. I do recommend you give this a try!
Frances F.
Montgomery, AL
I love that it has sunscreen in it. I feel like my face looks younger and healthier after I use this. People have told me that my face has a glow after I use this.
MIKAULY V.
When we reach the age of 40 it is important to take care of our face and all the things of the rays of the sun, Ceramide Lift and Firm Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen I love to use it is the best friend of my face leaves my skin Moisturized and super hydrated, I recommend it especially if you are over 30 years old
Rocio R.
Is it worth so much this product, as to stop buying other moisturizers on the market?

Amazon