Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara uploaded by Nicole Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara uploaded by sydanee h.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ladyfrmthe313 R.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Black more...
This mascara brushes on easily and lengthens and thickens my lashes without the gunky look . This mascara lasted all day and comes off soapy water or eye make-up remover . I bought mine for a much cheaper price at Marshall’s do it was definitely worth the buy.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently bought this mascara for my mom and she absolutely loves it. She has been using it everyday and she previously used to wear Covergirl's Lash Exact which she liked as well but she now prefers this. She has almost no lashes (she needs all the help she can get with those little lashes) and this makes them look really good.
Amanda A.
I found this mascara at Marshalls and I grabbed it, and I will never look back! It separates my lashes very well, and makes them look long, healthy and seperated. Even after applying two coats there was no clumping. I wore it to my sons baseball game in some intense heat, walking around with a teething 4 month old who was inconsolable, and it didn't run, or budge. It is definitely one of my new faves!
Nicole
Absolutely love this Mascara! I was skeptical at first, but it definitely does its job. The blackest black, the brush grabs separates and extends your Lashes. Washes off easily at night, without pulling out Lashes.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
I love how this mascara makes my lashes look when I first put it on--but I hate how much the product smears throughout the day. Halfway through the day I always find smudge spots and my undereyes look darker. I do like how long the wand is, but I won't repurchase.
skylar m.
Danville
I expected this to be a very good mascara but after just three or four uses it's so clumpy and already so messy, to the point where I'm gonna have to clean the applicator and the bottle.
Naomi P.
Me gusta mucho esta mascara de pestañas, me alarga las pestañas y no baja el rizo, el problema es que es caro y prefiero comprarme otros que sean mas baratos y que también cumplen con la misma función que este.
Fabiola P.
Princeton, NJ
I have medium length eyelashes that point straight down, and this is the only mascara that both lengthens and gives my eyelashes volume! I definitely recommend investing in this mascara.
Kristyn A.
Lake Forest, CA
I really like this! It makes my lashes look really long but since it is a plastic wand I tend to get it everywhere. The mascara is very lengthening.
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Black more...
This mascara made my lashes look thicker without being clumpy. The mascara also doesn't feel heavy or gunky. Might become my new go to mascara.
Alondra S.
Toronto
I've been looking for a new mascara i was wondering if this clumps or flakes over after awhile. I have a lot Elizabeth Arden products but I don't know about the mascara?!
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Does it have a long lasting look?
Abigail N.
Does this mascara actually help lashes grow? Like a serum infused product?
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
How long does someone need to continue use of this product to see results?