BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Protein-based complex Keravis helps fortify, lengthen, define & revitalize lashes.

• Lashes are longer and fuller, giving eyes a younger, more vibrant look.
  • Contains our exclusive Ceramide Triple Complex (ceramides 1, 3 and 6) plus vitamins A, C, and E to help reinforce and restore lashes' natural protective barrier.
  • Won't smudge, flake or clump.
  • Removes easily with Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye Lip Makeup Remover.

Clinically, dermatologist, and ophthalmologist-tested.

Keravis is a trademark of Croda Inc.

Ceramide 1-Strengthens, supports, firms the look of the stratum corneum and enhances hydration.
Ceramide 6-A gentle Ceramide hydroxy acid, naturally exfoliates dead surface skin cells, increasing moisturization.

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara
  • "I have medium length eyelashes that point straight down, and this is the only mascara that both lengthens and gives my eyelashes volume! I definitely recommend investing in this mascara." in 4 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this Mascara! I was skeptical at first, but it definitely does its job. The blackest black, the brush grabs separates and extends your Lashes. Washes off easily at night, without pulling out Lashes." in 3 reviews
Ladyfrmthe313 R.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Black more...
This mascara brushes on easily and lengthens and thickens my lashes without the gunky look . This mascara lasted all day and comes off soapy water or eye make-up remover . I bought mine for a much cheaper price at Marshall’s do it was definitely worth the buy.
MADELINE D.
Matthews
Review for: Black more...
Really liked this mascara, I actually found this at Marshall’s for like $7! And it was so gentle on my lashes, I didn’t see any length difference in my lashes and I used it for weeks, but I still really liked this mascara
Katie Q.
Austin
Review for: Black/Brown more...
It's definitely a lightweight mascara. I find that this mascara lasts me through the day splendidly and just doesn't flake off like some other mascaras. It definitely goes on thin also, so if you were looking for a heavy-duty mascara that just looks very full, this might not be the product for you. But overall, I LOVE this mascara and use it almost daily in my makeup routine.
Yarlin C.
Philadelphia
My lashes are really long as it is. Adding this mascara make them even longer. Adds volume and length. The wand is perfect for getting in tge hard to reach areas.
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently bought this mascara for my mom and she absolutely loves it. She has been using it everyday and she previously used to wear Covergirl's Lash Exact which she liked as well but she now prefers this. She has almost no lashes (she needs all the help she can get with those little lashes) and this makes them look really good.
Amanda A.
Baldwinville, MA
I found this mascara at Marshalls and I grabbed it, and I will never look back! It separates my lashes very well, and makes them look long, healthy and seperated. Even after applying two coats there was no clumping. I wore it to my sons baseball game in some intense heat, walking around with a teething 4 month old who was inconsolable, and it didn't run, or budge. It is definitely one of my new faves!
Rachael H.
Review for: 01 more...
I really like this mascara. It does what it says. I love finally having a mascara that is actually good for my lashes! It separates my lashes and looks so nice. It does not add volume, but it does help treat my eyelashes. I have noticed a difference in my natural lashes since using this mascara, and will continue to use it as long as it is available!
skylar m.
Danville
I expected this to be a very good mascara but after just three or four uses it's so clumpy and already so messy, to the point where I'm gonna have to clean the applicator and the bottle.
Naomi P.
Me gusta mucho esta mascara de pestañas, me alarga las pestañas y no baja el rizo, el problema es que es caro y prefiero comprarme otros que sean mas baratos y que también cumplen con la misma función que este.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
Alondra S.
Toronto
I've been looking for a new mascara i was wondering if this clumps or flakes over after awhile. I have a lot Elizabeth Arden products but I don't know about the mascara?!
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Does it have a long lasting look?
Abigail N.
Does this mascara actually help lashes grow? Like a serum infused product?
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
How long does someone need to continue use of this product to see results?

back