BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

60 Capsules Gold Ultra Lift and Strengthening Eye Capsules Pure, potent single dose capsules with a concentrated level of our exclusive CLX complex.  Intensely hydrate and minimize the appearance of fine lines and puffiness.  Help strengthen and fortify skin to give eyes a younger, smoother, more lifted and contoured look. Helps strengthen skin s resistance against the appearance of fine lines and crow s feet. Visibly lifts and contours the look of sagging skin in the eye area. Supports natural collagen levels to give skin a firmer, less lined appearance. Natural skin soothers help calm skin and relieve puffiness. Retexturizes skin for a noticeably softer, smoother look. Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes. Clinically, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Preservative and fragrance free. Gold Ultra Lift and Strengthening Eye Capsules see more...

Samagda J.
Samagda J.
Doral
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these eye capsules & use them in combo with the face capsules. I have been using them for 1.5 mths & have found that they firm & brighten my eye area. My fine lines & crows feet are diminished, but not eliminated. I use these every night & sometimes during the day. The formula appears to be suitable for year-round use on my skin. It is not as heavy as the face capsules. I only need to use about 1/2 a capsule at a time, so a capsule will last me 1-2 days depending on whether I use just at night or morning, too.As I just mentioned in my review of the face capsules, here is my routine for opening & storing: I use a stick pin to puncture the twist tab end & then store any partially used capsules in a contact lens case. I use one side for an eye capsule & the other for a face capsule. I do find that these work best when I combine with a moisturizer. At night I sometimes also layer in the eye area some omega 3-6-9 fish oil from a supplement capsule.
Leticia L.
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using these little capsules in the area around my eyes. These intensive single-dose capsules contain something called CLX Complex. This complex delivers Ceramides and essential lipids to help strengthen skin's barrier. These capsules fortify skin around the eye area to help fight fine lines and crow's feet and give your eyes a younger, smoother, brighter look.
You simply break the little tail and squeeze the product on your ring finger, dab a little bit onto your other hand's ring finger and gently pat the area under the eyes and onto the lids.
Benefits:

Lifts and contours the eye area.
Supports collagen to give a firmer, less lined appearance.
Calms and relieves puffiness.
Safe for sensitive eyes.
Can be used by all skin types.
Yudelkys G.
Yudelkys G.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using these capsules and the eye ones since they came out, they are my main stay skin regime. I did find the new face capsules a little more oily but only used the half of one every morning, now I use the whole one on my face, neck, chest and the back of my neck, so all good. I get stressed if they go out of stock....
Pakize K.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hydrating serum helps restore your natural Ceramides, instantly re-texturizing skin and minimizing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles for a firmer look and fewer wrinkles. It helped me a lot with my dark circles and I can really recommend it. It is a medium weight formula, would repurchase any time again.
Sunila J.
Sunila J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Ceramide Gold eye capsules are amazing. I purchase sets whenever I find them. All the women in my household use these religiously. They are amazing with effective results. It leaves your skin looking more youthful and clean. I love them.
Phyllis D.
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love love Elizabeth Arden's Capsules for bit Eye and the Advanced Ceramides for the face. I am 65 years but am often told I look 50 years old! I purchase this product online from one of the 10 box stores when they offer promotions.
Briselda E.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really feel like this product has helped my skin a lot. I don't see any big wrinkles and I can see how youthful i look for being 33 going on 34. I get compliments on how I look in my mid 20's so that says a lot about this product.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg!!!!! I love these little things. They are great and it's a little pricey but they make my face so smooth it's unbelievable how they do that. They scent is fantastic also! I would buy it again if it wasn't so pricey.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it this product reduces dark circles and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It brightens my skin and is a reasonable price. I recommend this to anyone with dark circles! Really gets the job done
Brisa C.
Brisa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't think I was going to like these, but they did work. My undereyes and eyelids are dry at times. The serum in these capsules hydrated my eye area without feeling oily.