BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Pure, potent, intensive single dose capsules. Our innovative CLX Complex delivers the restorative power of Ceramides and essential lipids to help strengthen skin s barrier against the visible signs of time. Reduce freckles and age spots Firms and tones skin Stronger skin barrier Enhanced skin strengthening and repairing benefits Maintains collagen production Hydrates and re-balances skin Neutralizes free radicals New, one-touch opening gold jar Encapsulated for maximum purity and potency.  Preservative and fragrance free. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non comedogenic. see more...

• Has anyone stored these in the refrigerator? I read that serums las...1 Answers
Norene C.
These capsules keep the product inside very fresh and potent. A little goes a long way. The serum inside the capsule has a lot of slipping agents in it. It feels a little bit like an oil, and it smooths nicely over your face. I prefer to use it at night, because the formula is a bit rich to wear under your makeup. High priced. But it has some of the top anti-aging ingredients, vitamins, antioxidants... I noticed brighter, fresher, dewy skin after using this product. Yes, I recommend it, especially for women over 40.
Jocelyn H.
Jocelyn H.
Rochester, NY
I got these capsules as a sample in a department store. I liked that the serum is packaged in capsules. I assume it helps protect it properties. However, I didn't notice much of a difference. Though a one week supply probably wasn't enough to see any difference.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I had very rough dry skin, especially on my nose. This serum is absolutely amazing. One use and there is a visible difference. This is one of my top 3 fave products. Only downside is the price!
Carra D.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
I prefer using these capsules at night time. My skin feels so soft after applying and do notice a healthy glow. I like that they are capsules since I know how much to use . I apply to my face , neck, & chest.
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
Very good serum, I love how it's in a capsule form so I know how much I need to use while using it. My face feels firm and soft after this.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I absolutely love this serum. You can feel it working instantly, and it makes my face so soft. I use it in the morning and before bed.
Very good serum,My skin saw immediate results. Healthy, glowing skin when used daily. LOVE. Good price
Ness D.
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
I've received this serum as a gift and I have found it to be very helpful. I use it in the evenings to wash my face, after using toner. I feel that it is absorbed well, thus causing smoothness upon my face and the moisturizer cream is absorbed so well after the serum. I recommend this product due to it's efficiency. Nevertheless, I suggest that a more pleasant smell would be appropriate. I find this to be very luxurious and awesome though.
Seena R.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum
Make your skin tight,Glowing and soft all at the same time instantly
Karina T.
Karina T.
No hay nada igual a este producto es muy bueno pero es demasiado caro :/ aunque creo que vale la pena
Norene C.
Has anyone stored these in the refrigerator? I read that serums last longer in the refrigerator. I wonder if cool temperatures will alter the product or if it is beneficial.