BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A limited edition, special value set containing 4 best selling ceramide products. Set Contains: Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum,60pcsPure, potent, intensive, anti-aging, single dose eye capsules. Ceramide Lift and Firm Day Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30, 1ozA treatment moisturizer suitable combination to dry skins concerned with aging. Ceramide Lift and Firm Night Cream, 1ozInstantly infuses skin with Ceramides for a youth-restoring boost. Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restorative Eye Serum, 7 pcs Pure, potent, intensive, anti-aging, single dose eye capsules. see more...

Donna S.
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsule Set
The capsules are good for one time use and enough for the face and decollete. The serum is like oil, quite similar to the texture of olive oil, and smells a bit fishy. I'm not sure if it smells fishy because it does or because my product went bad. I wouldn't use it during the day because of its super dewy finish.
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsule Set
First of all i loved the cosmetics bag i use it to travel and carry all my makeup.
Second... the packaging is so luxurious and pretty... the eye oil is so amazing and the face oil i use it with my Moistourizing cream and leaves my skin so radiant.
Jaede S.
Jaede S.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsule Set
When ever my skin needs a boost I reach for the ceramide capsules for face and eyes. I have been using these on and off for years, through several incarnations. Easy to use in pre measured doses. They are pricey but definitely worth it for the results.
Poba Z.
Poba Z.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsule Set
This was a gift and I really saw the difference using the products. It is gentle yet refreshing. I will buy it again.
Janet J.
Janet J.
London, KY
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsule Set
Made my skin feel extra plump and hydrated but I just couldn't tell any lasting results
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsule Set
I love to use this product when I was younger. The best ceramic capsules I have ever used. It really works
michelle a.
michelle a.
Jamestown, KY
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsule Set
These little capsules hold a bit of magic. Love the feel they give my skin and the way my face looks. Wish I'd discovered these years ago.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsule Set
First at all i love the package because is looks luxury, and i love Elizabeth Arden products and this one is just perfect. And the bag its beautiful, i use it to carry my makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Salem , MA
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsule Set
This is a nice set but I didn't notice any improvements in my skin after using it and for the price I would expect more. I do like this as a gift set though especially for someone who uses this product
Mary A.
Mary A.
Sydney
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsule Set
I got two sets, the bag is really pretty & that's what caught my eye so I got one for me & one for down the road, but these products work beautifully. Give it a try beautifuls