Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• What other products are great from the line?2 Answers
Carly T.
Farmington, NM
This is amazing! I tried it because my skin was dry and wanted a boost in my regimen. When I used it at first I wasn't sure what to expect. It started to foam up and then it felt like tiny needles across my face. I was a little worried so I rinsed it off and applied the serum. It instantly soothes your face and i could literally see an improvement in my skin instantly. I love it!!!! I got it at dillards.
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
HOLY SMOKES! I love this product. I actually tried first because of my mom, she uses it on the regular and little did I know that I soon would be using this product, too. It is so easy to use and makes you feel like a million bucks after just your first use! I keep this product on hand at all times!
Stephanie B.
Charleston, WV
I like the product and I love the way it makes my face feel. I don't have any visible lines or wrinkles yet (I'm 26), but if I did I have faith this product would work wonders. I like to use it as a preventative measure, as most dermatologists would suggest preventative anti-aging steps to avoid visible signs of aging, rather than waiting to find a fix for the problem once it happens.
Casey Z.
Plant City
This product makes my face feel really soft. I originally bought this product for my older sister and she told me I had to try it out after she noticed a major difference in her skin. I'm only 20 and don't have any visible lines yet but I feel like it's a great way to start moisturizing young.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It's definitely a pretty good product. However, I think it could have been better! The packaging is cute and it's a little pricey. I've used this about 3 times now, it makes my face soft but I've definitely used better.
Caitlin R.
I liked the product! I don't have an wrinkles or lines yet, I'm only 23, but I definitely can see how its preventative. m face feels so god after I've put it on!! I put it on morning and night right before m moisturizer
There face moisturizer is awesome ,it is pricey but it works great doesn't leave a greasy feeling and your foundation does roll up
Lindsey B.
Woodstock, GA
Elizabeth Arden ceramide boosting five minute facial cream is fantastic. It leaves my skin so soft and it only takes five minutes.
Nicole D.
Stoneham, MA
I love this product and highly recommend it. My face feels more clean and fresh after using. A little pricey, but worth it.
Aracely A.
San Benito, TX
It really smooth I totally love the product I use it before doing my makeup and it feels so good in my face...
Caitlin R.
What other products are great from the line?