Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial is a two-step, bi-weekly system that includes a luxurious Self-Foaming Mask and Replenishing Serum.

PRODUCT DETAILS

In just minutes the look of dull skin minimized.1 The power of ceramides maximized.

Step 1: Self-Foaming Mask, 30ml:
This ultra-lightweight mask glides easily onto the skin’s surface. After just seconds, the unique formula works itself into a light foam, activating chemical and enzymatic exfoliators to gently cleanse as well as a purifying system to help detoxify surface impurities and promote skin cell turnover. Skin is left cleansed and primed for optimal treatment benefits of the Replenishing Serum.

Step 2: Replenishing Serum, 15ml:
The serum’s silky formula delivers Elizabeth Arden’s Ceramide Triple Complex (a combination of Ceramides 1, 3 and 6) deep into skin’s surface. A skin-identical, replenishing lipid complex, it helps reinforce skin’s protective barrier providing enhanced moisturization and a smoother texture as it soothes sensitive skin. The serum is further enriched with Retinyl Linoleate and Tropical Fruit Extracts to help firm, strengthen and retexturize skin’s appearance. Soothing ingredients like Aloe Vera and Rice Kefiran leave skin calmed and smoothed.

Ceramide Boosting 5-Minute Facial product formulas are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, and ideal for those concerned with the visible signs of aging. The formulas are recommended for use 1-2 times per week day or the night to boost the effects of your Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum.

INGREDIENTS:

Ceramide Triple Complex-A targeted blend of Ceramides 1, 3, and 6 that helps reinforce skin's protective barrier providing enhanced moisturization and a smoother texture as it soothes sensitive skin.
Lactic Acid & Protease Enzyme-A combination of alpha hydroxy acids and an active enzyme that gently exfoliates and dissolves skin-clogging impurities.
Botanical Extracts-A blend of bilberry, sugar cane, sugar maple, orange, and lemon botanical extracts, which all contain naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids to help exfoliate skin.
Retinyl Linoleate-A Vitamin A derivative that gently and effectively re-texturizes the skin, smoothes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, increases skin firmness and improves tone.

• What other products are great from the line?2 Answers
Summer G.
You definitely FEEL this product, which I like because it tricks me into thinking it’s really doing something. I like that it does double duty, too—no need to cleanse first. Ultimately though, the results of this treatment are always pretty short lived.
Carly T.
Farmington, NM
This is amazing! I tried it because my skin was dry and wanted a boost in my regimen. When I used it at first I wasn't sure what to expect. It started to foam up and then it felt like tiny needles across my face. I was a little worried so I rinsed it off and applied the serum. It instantly soothes your face and i could literally see an improvement in my skin instantly. I love it!!!! I got it at dillards.
Chasity J.
Opelousas
Great smell! Not greasy even with my combination skin. I bought mine from the local stage store. Somewhat pricey but definetly with it. I immediately seen results in my fine lines and wrinkles. My skin felt plumper and looked great. Highly recommend this entire line
Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
HOLY SMOKES! I love this product. I actually tried first because of my mom, she uses it on the regular and little did I know that I soon would be using this product, too. It is so easy to use and makes you feel like a million bucks after just your first use! I keep this product on hand at all times!
Stephanie B.
Huntington, WV
I like the product and I love the way it makes my face feel. I don't have any visible lines or wrinkles yet (I'm 26), but if I did I have faith this product would work wonders. I like to use it as a preventative measure, as most dermatologists would suggest preventative anti-aging steps to avoid visible signs of aging, rather than waiting to find a fix for the problem once it happens.
Casey Z.
Plant City
This product makes my face feel really soft. I originally bought this product for my older sister and she told me I had to try it out after she noticed a major difference in her skin. I'm only 20 and don't have any visible lines yet but I feel like it's a great way to start moisturizing young.
Lyndsey H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It's definitely a pretty good product. However, I think it could have been better! The packaging is cute and it's a little pricey. I've used this about 3 times now, it makes my face soft but I've definitely used better.
Caitlin R.
I liked the product! I don't have an wrinkles or lines yet, I'm only 23, but I definitely can see how its preventative. m face feels so god after I've put it on!! I put it on morning and night right before m moisturizer
There face moisturizer is awesome ,it is pricey but it works great doesn't leave a greasy feeling and your foundation does roll up
Lindsey B.
Woodstock, GA
Elizabeth Arden ceramide boosting five minute facial cream is fantastic. It leaves my skin so soft and it only takes five minutes.
Caitlin R.
What other products are great from the line?