BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Helps strengthen skin's resistance to fine lines and retexturizes the eye area so it looks softer and smoother. Antioxidant vitamins C and E aid in repairing free-radical damage. Packaged in single-application capsules. To maximize the effectiveness of your age-fighting strategy.  Pure. Potent. One of the most advanced forms of skincare. Encapsulated for maximum purity and potency. Each preservative and fragrance free capsule: Instantly retexturizes, for noticeably softer, smoother looking skin. Measurably reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Helps protect skin from environmental stress. Helps soothe sensitive skin. Key Ingredients An advanced Ceramide Complex that works naturally to enhance hydration and strengthen skin s protective barrier. Anti-oxidant Vitamin E Natural Borage Seed Oil, a special skin-soothing botanical. Clinically and dermato see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marcie O.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love these things. I told my mom they were like little pieces of gold heaven. They make my skin feel so good and hydrated. I can not live without these things plus the packaging is perfect because you never waste too much and it lasts for a lifetime with the price.
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works really well for aged skin. Its super hydrating and the caplules have cermaid cells in there which helps keep skin texture soft and ready for renewal. This is not good for anyone with very oily or achene prone.
christina r.
San Diego, CA
These are great to use all over, they hydrate the skin and keep it in its place😘 I would say they are expensive but the price is worth the money.
Great source of hydration. Doesn't leave any sticky or oily feeling after application
Chloe H.
Hugin avenue, Broadstairs
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought these capsules were really lovely and silky on the skin and I did find that my skin looked healthier over time.  I wouldn't purchase again as they are really expensive considering the amount you get. They are also heavily fragranced which I'm not keen on in my skincare as a whole.
Clementine D.
Charleston
I wish I could afford to make these a staple in my life. I use ONE a week after I do my at home facial and oh lordy it's just the best. My skin feels smooth and plump. I love the formula and love that there's enough for the decolletage.
brooke c.
georgia
this is a great anti aging serum, if you're looking for younger skin this is definitely the way to go, my mom and i have been using this product for a couple years now and i love it, you can definitely see the change in a couple days i would definitely recommend this product
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These capsules are amazing!!! One of the best serums on the market. Can use during the day or at night and provides a gorgeous smooth face.
Jessica S.
I use the capsules at night and it leaves my face so soft and lovely! I feel like my makeup goes on smoother now with the use of these capsules. Absolutely love!
Emilie D.
Curran, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this cream for 2 years now at night. Works great but try not to let your hair go on it well get them very greasy. Its a must try.
nancy m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good on dry skin??
Deyanira G O.
Mount Prospect, IL
Any sticky skin feeling after you apply?