BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

To maximize the effectiveness of your age-fighting strategy. Pure. Potent. One of the most advanced forms of skincare. Encapsulated for maximum purity and potency. Each preservative and fragrance free capsule: * Instantly retexturizes, for noticeably softer, smoother looking skin. * Measurably reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. * Helps protect skin from environmental stress. * Helps soothe sensitive skin. Key Ingredients * An advanced Ceramide Complex that works naturally to enhance hydration and strengthen skin's protective barrier. * Anti-oxidant Vitamin E * Natural Borage Seed Oil, a special skin-soothing botanical. Clinically and dermatologist tested. Preservative and fragrance free. Made in USA Pure. Potent. One of the most advanced forms of skincare. Each preservatives and fragrance free capsule: -Instantly re-texturizes, for noticeably softer, smoother skin. -Measurably reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. -Helps calm sensitive skin. Dermatologist and clinically tested. Non acnegenic.

A lightweight, silky smooth serum for your face, neck and décolletage that instantly infuses your skin with your restoring Ceramides. Absorbs quickly to help strengthen skin’s natural moisture barrier for a softer, smoother, noticeably more youthful complexion.

Features:

• Immediately smoothes and revitalizes the look of skin
  • Visibly improves skin tone and clarity
  • Supports skin's natural collagen for a firmer look
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Gives you skin that’s noticeably softer and smoother
  • Reduces roughness and dryness

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
San Diego
literally liquid gold!! I’m honestly a little too young for anti aging products but after I tried my aunt’s I had to buy it! this was in May and I still can’t resist re-buying! for me the best thing is how soft & smooth they make my skin! I honestly have good skin in terms of blemishes, but I saw a huge improvement in just the tone of my skin!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
I received these as a sample in my last ulta order and holy cow, this makes your face feel amazing. I don't know about long term benefits but I'm honestly already sold. I would definitely recommend you try this!
Celeste O.
El Paso, TX
I received these as a sample product and I really did see a difference. My skin looked so smooth after especially around my eyes where I have dark under eyes (thanks to genetics and lack of sleep) This product really helped and even though they are a bit pricey I do plan on buying it.
BLB B.
I absolutely loved these! Very soothing for irritated or dry or dehydrated skin. They feel a bit oily but I really enjoyed that and they sink in pretty quickly. I also enjoyed the packaging for traveling I could just throw a few in my bag for the days I would be gone. A bit pricy but worth it for how soothing and moisturizing they were.
brooke c.
covington , GA
this is a great anti aging serum, if you're looking for younger skin this is definitely the way to go, my mom and i have been using this product for a couple years now and i love it, you can definitely see the change in a couple days i would definitely recommend this product
Clementine D.
Charleston
I wish I could afford to make these a staple in my life. I use ONE a week after I do my at home facial and oh lordy it's just the best. My skin feels smooth and plump. I love the formula and love that there's enough for the decolletage.
Marcie O.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love these things. I told my mom they were like little pieces of gold heaven. They make my skin feel so good and hydrated. I can not live without these things plus the packaging is perfect because you never waste too much and it lasts for a lifetime with the price.
Chloe H.
Hugin avenue, Broadstairs
I thought these capsules were really lovely and silky on the skin and I did find that my skin looked healthier over time.  I wouldn't purchase again as they are really expensive considering the amount you get. They are also heavily fragranced which I'm not keen on in my skincare as a whole.
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
This product works really well for aged skin. Its super hydrating and the caplules have cermaid cells in there which helps keep skin texture soft and ready for renewal. This is not good for anyone with very oily or achene prone.
Haas S.
Manresa
I dont understand what is this ?:(
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
What is this exactly? I don't understand.
nancy m.
Is it good on dry skin??
Deyanira G O.
Mount Prospect, IL
Any sticky skin feeling after you apply?