Elizabeth Arden Bye Lines Anti-Wrinkle Serum

by Elizabeth Arden

Has anyone tried this? I’m very interested but creams like this tend to leave my face oily. Curious if it works and you can see noticeable change.
Does this product truly work? I have seen mixed reviews.
Elizabeth Arden SUPERSTART Skin Renewal Booster I have received this product as a sample but not enough to see if it really works. Anyone tried this booster?
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Bye Lines Anti-Wrinkle Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Leidy B.
Katy, TX
Elizabeth Arden Bye Lines Anti-Wrinkle Serum uploaded by Leidy B.
Me encanta como deja mi piel la verdad es un exelente producto que deberían probar no se van arrepentir
Yoana C.
Uuufff super product leaves the skin soft and radiant preventing the wrinkle lines that are already entering. I love this product and I recommend it for its great quality. I will keep buying it as it meets all my expectations. I LOVE HIM Elizabeth Arden Bye Lines Anti-Wrinkle Serum.
Alejandra A.
Show Low, AZ
I have purchased Elizabeth Arden anti wrinkle serum various times.. I love this product it's a little expensive but well worth the money you can notice the difference with a month of use.. It's doesn't leave your face oily and you can use with any make up face product without leaving your face oily throughout the day.. Well worth it
Sandra D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Me encantaría tratar este producto me encanta todo para probar que sean buenos si lo trataría
Gissell R.
Quisiera probar esos productos ya que son tan reconocidos ❤️ quisiera experimentar algo nuevo🥰
April S.
Piketon, OH
This product is really expensive but well worth it. The packing and bottle is beautiful. I only use around my eyes because I notice it worked better than any serums I had ever used. In just two weeks I notice a change. It really helped my crows feet and dark circles.
Kimberly C.
This serum is awesome! I have never felt such a refreshing feeling as I did when I first used this serum. It totally met my expectations! It was not too pricey and needed no improvements. Great product!
Minnorea G.
Miami
Es buenisima, para nada grasosa, los resultados se ven a la semana, la recomiendo ademas rinde es barbara ,te la recomiendo
Jackie W.
Cary, NC
So, I am only 20 but honestly I can tell that my mini wrinkles when I smile have definitely tightened up since I started using this product. Eat an apple a day, keeps the doctor way. Use this product and it'll keep the wrinkles away. Start now before later & totally with this product.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Although it's a bit pricier than other brands it's an amazing product from an amazing company they get into their research and do not test on animals that I'm aware of highly recommend this product for anyone