BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Tessa O.
Crystal Lake
Works amazing and the packaging is super cute for this product I would definitely buy this product again, I saw results after a week. It was more on the pricey side but was definitely worth the splurge.
Jackie W.
Cary, NC
So, I am only 20 but honestly I can tell that my mini wrinkles when I smile have definitely tightened up since I started using this product. Eat an apple a day, keeps the doctor way. Use this product and it'll keep the wrinkles away. Start now before later & totally with this product.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
This product is amazing! I have wrinkles in my forehead and after using a whole bottle of this product, I have noticed my wrinkles getting smaller and less intense! This also leaves my skin feeling soft and looking luminous and healthy!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I have used this anti wrinkle cream and it was okay I used it for several months but it just didn't get the results I thought I would get. This product may work great for other people but I just didn't care for it.
Kimberly C.
This serum is awesome! I have never felt such a refreshing feeling as I did when I first used this serum. It totally met my expectations! It was not too pricey and needed no improvements. Great product!
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Although it's a bit pricier than other brands it's an amazing product from an amazing company they get into their research and do not test on animals that I'm aware of highly recommend this product for anyone
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
Even tho I'm young I like using this serum in my night rutine to prevent or delay the appearance of wrinkles. I use it on my face neck and the back of my hands. It has a nice way neutral smell not powerful, and it leaves me sling feeling hydrated and soft. Love this product!
Alexa D.
Avondale
My mom uses this product so I thought I would give it a try. It goes on nice and the packaging is beautiful. I don't think my skin is quite ready for a anti wrinkle product. A lot of my friends say to start in your twenties but I think I'll wait a few more years.
Mickalyn S.
Moisturizing and renewing!! My skin loves anything by Elizabeth Arden but the anti wrinkle serum really pampers my face! Sometimes you can find this gem at TJ Maxx which just seems unfair to get such an amazing product at such a great price!!
Lindsey W.
I really like Elizabeth Arden! I got it at Marshalls, so I got it for a really good deal. I don't have eye wrinkles yet, so I don't know if it's working, but I like to think that it is. I also enjoy the way it smells
How much and how do I purchase?