BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

A fresh feminine floral bouquet with spicy woody undertones, opening a bottle of blue grass is like an instant trip to the countryside on a warm summer day.

INGREDIENTS:
Top Notes-Rose, Jasmine, Lily, Lavender, Geranium, Orange Blossom

Middle Notes-Vetiver, Clove, Laurel

Base Notes-Sandalwood, Virginia Cedar, Musk

Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
My mother's signature scent. It's fairly light and clean; easy to layer. It's fresh and never overpowering. You don't often smell it nowadays... which is sad. Elizabeth Arden has always made wonderful scents.
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
This scent has a special meaning for me, as it was my beloved Grandmother's signature scent. I still use hers when I want to feel close to her. I like that it can be layered with other scents, and when I wear it I am always complimented.
Maria Jose O.
I love that deodorant because makes me feel fresh and clean! The best deodorant ever! But just one thing, the long lasting is bad! But its smell so good, the uniq bad thing Is the long lasting
Fatima V.
Hutto, TX
Fresh scent and wasn't too strong. Really like the scent because it doesn't give people a headache after spraying a little in the room.
Katy R.
Corvallis, OR
Great perfume! I love Elizabeth Arden, they do a very good job with their fragrances and this one has a very wonderful smell.
Ashley W.
Athens , TN
This perfume smells really good and the price is very reasonable the scent is very refreshing and clean smelling
Nisha D.
Keele University , Keele
I'm going to say this perfume is not aimed at the younger generation as it has a mature smell, it is very strong and long lasting but it is too heavy to wear out on a casual day out. I would recommend it to people if they prefer a mature smelling perfume as it is not floral or sweet smelling
just p.
This scent is timeless and smella amazing. Not too heavy or light it makes a great day and night perfume. Very versatile and durable.

Amazon