BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Fragrance Mood: Fresh. Feminine. Natural.

A fresh feminine floral bouquet with spicy woody undertones, opening blue grass is like an instant trip to the countryside on a warm summer day. Experience the fresh, clean notes of the fragrance with this luxurious cream deodorant.

Top Notes-Rose, Jasmine, Lily, Lavender, Geranium, Orange Blossom

Middle Notes-Vetiver, Clove, Laurel

Base Notes-Sandalwood, Virginia Cedar, Musk

Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
I'm giving this 3 stars bc it did work, but I would never buy it again. I didn't like the feeling and the scent was too much for me. I'll stick with normal deodorant.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
If you have sensitive skin I highly suggest not using this product. The deodorant with the perfume can cause a breakout on the underarms.
Marie-Sophie G.
Contrecoeur,PQ
I love this Deodorant since my mother was wearing it every day since I was born. It smell very good I would definitely buy it for me. I have tried it many times in the past and the texture of it is perfect.
Desire W.
Vancouver, BC
My favorite deodorant by far. The scent is just right and I truly don't get a sweat smell like I do with other deodorants.
Maria Jose G.
bogota
es muy buenoElizabeth Arden Women's 1.5-ounce Blue Grass Cream Deodorant SEE DETAILS esta a la mano y