BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This long-wearing pencil in rich colors gives your eyes definition and drama.

PRODUCT DETAILS
This long-wearing pencil in rich colors gives your eyes definition and drama. Smudge tip creates a smoky look.

APPLICATIONS AND USE:
1 Begin applying the liner to the outside corner of the lower lash line and draw small, feather-like strokes, connecting each one as you move to the inside of the eye.
2 Use the same trick on the upper lash line. Color intensity should face as you move inward from the corner.
3 Use the smudge tip to create a smoky look.

Joahn D.
Galloway, NJ
This is hands down one of the best quality eye pencils I have ever purchased. It goes on nice bold dark and smooth and it doesn't smudge , its long lasting and it doesn't give you racoon eyes like other eye pencils. It also has a handy smudges for smoking out your pencil as a eyeshadow or even eyeshadow primer, its like A 2-1. My only two cons are that its very pricey, try purchasing it when they have sales going on on their site. I also had a hard time sharpening the pencil. I would highly recommend a actual eye pencil sharpener not a regular
pencil sharpener. Also freezing it for a couple of minutes helps he point stay in tact and not dull.
Christina D.
Holly, MI
I'm not a huge fan of stick pencils, I'm more of a liquid eyeliner girl. But I love this eyeliner, I use it probably every other time I put make up on. It's easy to put on and take off, Elizabeth Ardens products are also amazing so I wouldn't have expected anything less coming from this brand.
Ruzanna M.
A bit pricey for a eye pencil but I'd say it's worth it. It does last you awhile and it not one of those that break easily. It doesn't smear as well
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Love how this glides on. Bit pricey, but was given to me as a gift. Stays put and doesn't smear all over. Easy to wash off at end of the night.
Luz H.
This is a great eye pencil! Is very pigmented and it last a while! I have 2 colors of it, it is a little expensive but it is worht it
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
Love this eye liner. It goes on smooth and doesn't smear throughout the day. Definitely too expensive to buy regularly though.
Kaitlyn L.
Palm coast fl
Im not a fan of blue eye liner but this is perfect when i use the wet n wild blue smokey eye look it comes togetheer so well
Kathryn M.
Montgomery, AL
Really great eye pencil! It's super pigmented and easy to apply. Lasts a long time and blends easily!
Lianne B.
Panama
Easy to glide and put on. I have 6 different colors and they all last the whole day. I love them. I would keep buying them.

back