Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Radiance Blush

by Elizabeth Arden

Color-true, high-pigment powder sculpts and defines the appearance of cheeks for a natural, radiant glow.

Are there any other colors offers by this brand? If so, which one is the best!
What color blushes are there?
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Radiance Blush!
Casa Grande, AZ
I love love love Elizabeth Arden makeup!! The blushes especially! I got a few in a holiday set I received and fell in LOVE. The pigmentation is insane! I love how so little goes a long way! Its a great investment! 100% recommend.
Fremont, NE
Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Radiance Blush uploaded by Tracey F.
Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Radiance Blush uploaded by Tracey F.
I really like this blush very versatile you can have it light or build it up for a stronger color but very beautiful good pigmentation its a little shimmery to but i like that about it very beautiful color
Amazing blush! The perfect shade for the Fall or year round! The pigmentation is fantastic, it's not to harsh either. Just the perfect blush and a dip with your brush will do. I love the gold packaging and it makes it easy to find with my other blushes. I highly recommend this blush! I will be buying again when this one is finished , so much product you get with this. It will be awhile!
Tupelo, MS
Review for: Sweet Peach
This is such a pretty blush. The pigment is great. It transfers to the brush really well for the perfect application. I have olive undertones and it complements them perfectly! I would definitely recommend this entire brand to others! Such great quality products.
Los Angeles , Ca
First of all can I just say I love the packaging and I love the fact that it comes with his own special brush and mirror and you can actually seen your face in the mirror and I just love her tons of different blushes they are so beautiful
West Salem, WI
Elizabeth Arden makes some of the best blushes I've ever tried, and this is no exception. The consistency of the product is nice and smooth, making it very blendable and buildable. Super pigmented! I do wish it came with a little more product, but everything else is exactly what I look for in a blush. The golden packaging adds to it's elegance!
I love Elizabeth Arden's blush! And I life the new case too! Nice and smooth. Excellent finish!!!!!!!!
Shawnee, OK
Review for: Terrarose
I bought this color because they were all pretty but this is my best friend's name lol And it was definitely a good choice. The packaging is so lovely, the color payoff is great because it gives you the chance to go subtle or build it up, and it's smooth to the touch. There could be a bit more product for the cost but this seems about normal for a luxury brand.
Gate city , VA
This is my go to blush. I’ve been wearing this for years. Hunny it’s great very pigmented and I love it.
New York
Review for: Blushing Pink
If I need to keep writing about these product it would be the same I am using it since 1982