BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

This blush is a color-true, high-pigment powder that instantly sculpts cheeks. The buildable formula glides onto cheeks for an even and natural finish. Optical diffusers reflect light to diminish the appearance of fine lines and imperfections while also creating a radiant look. A mirrored compact provides portability and convenience, and a domed, natural hair brush is included for a flawless application. Oil free

Retinyl Linoleate-Our exclusive retinol derivative gently but effectively, smoothes and firms skin while reducing the look of lines and wrinkles.

Soft Focus Microspheres-Scatter and diffuse light to immediately blur the look of fine lines.

Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Pomegranate-Antioxidants help protect skin from environmental damage.

Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
This is such a pretty blush. The pigment is great. It transfers to the brush really well for the perfect application. I have olive undertones and it complements them perfectly! I would definitely recommend this entire brand to others! Such great quality products.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
The packaging on this blush is beautiful and the color of it looks really pretty. Unfortunately, you don't get much color payoff when trying to apply it on the cheeks. It's much too sheer for the price and can't even be used as a highlight either. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my full review I posted about it along with swatches of the shade.
Maryann T.
Amazing blush! The perfect shade for the Fall or year round! The pigmentation is fantastic, it's not to harsh either. Just the perfect blush and a dip with your brush will do. I love the gold packaging and it makes it easy to find with my other blushes. I highly recommend this blush! I will be buying again when this one is finished , so much product you get with this. It will be awhile!
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
Elizabeth Arden makes some of the best blushes I've ever tried, and this is no exception. The consistency of the product is nice and smooth, making it very blendable and buildable. Super pigmented! I do wish it came with a little more product, but everything else is exactly what I look for in a blush. The golden packaging adds to it's elegance!
Karina P.
Los Angeles , Ca
First of all can I just say I love the packaging and I love the fact that it comes with his own special brush and mirror and you can actually seen your face in the mirror and I just love her tons of different blushes they are so beautiful
Serina F.
Casa Grande, AZ
I love love love Elizabeth Arden makeup!! The blushes especially! I got a few in a holiday set I received and fell in LOVE. The pigmentation is insane! I love how so little goes a long way! Its a great investment! 100% recommend.
Shelsey G.
Daphne, AL
Great pigmentation! This blush shows up on my skin very well! Love it and it's amazing for the price! Will definitely be purchasing this again!
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
This is a nice silky blush but I believe it to be a little pricey. it comes in a variety of shades that do compliment most skin types.
Rania Q.
Surrey, BC
I love this blush. The packaging is super cute. It's pigmented and very flattering on all skin tones. Specially medium skin.
Aida L.
Oh my gosh this package is so cute and it looks so cute like I love this it's really pretty one of my favorites definitely
Daisy Y.
What color blushes are there?
Bethany S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Are there any other colors offers by this brand? If so, which one is the best!

Amazon