Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Precision Glide Lip Liner uploaded by Ivana C.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Precision Glide Lip Liner Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• I was wondering is this a good lip pencil? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Danyell S.
Danyell S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
When I was at red door spa I saw this and had to buy it. this products glides on very nice, very soft on the lips, I would definitely buy it again
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Precision Glide Lip Liner
I love this lip liner. It goes on so smooth and looks so good. I love that it comes with a smudger on the other end of it also. It's sleek, cute, my favorite lip liner. I would definitely recommend this.
ruth e.
ruth e.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the texture and the colors ....good product...and u can find at dillards or macys
Jayse A.
Jayse A.
este producto es muy bueno lo he usado mucho tiempo y tengo buenas espectativas ojala que los puedan dar en campañas para que las demas influenser tengan la oportunidad de probarlo y saber su opinion sibre este maravilloso productos tenganlo een cuenta
Livia h.
Livia h.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Really pretty color!!! Great pigmentation, I definitely recommend if you are looking for a natural color!
Tanasia K.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely one of my new favorite lip liners! The pencil is so creamy and goes on very smooth. I also like the blending brush at the opposite end to help soften the line between the liner and your lip color.
fahima p.
fahima p.
Toronto, OK
Keeps my damn lipstick from bleeding out so well one of the best products I have bought and the only lip liner I actually love
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
This is one of my favorite lip pencils, its so good and long-lasting, but sometimes its too dry, what I do is to apply a soft lip balm before the pencil.
ruhi s.
ruhi s.
mississauga, ontario
I love it! I am a fan of elizabeth arden lip pencils they are very convenient to use and they fit in your purse. They stay on and I love it
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering is this a good lip pencil? Is it worth the price?