Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Precision Glide Eyeliner

by Elizabeth Arden

Intense buildable color that lasts all day.

Is it pigmented?
Is this a good eye liner?
I heard these go on with ease...is that true?
Start your review of Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Precision Glide Eyeliner!
Purchased at: Boscovs
I just bought my new pencil and they have reformulated the packaging of it. so I don't know if I'm going to love it. I have been using the old version of this pencil for at least 10 years. I don't find anything better than this It had a smudger on the end which the new one also has but it just doesn't look as good so I'm very concerned I will have to update this post once I use it
Review for: Slate
I have been using Elizabeth Arden Eye liner for many years.After trying many other brands I find this particular pencil to be the best.It goes on smooth the first time you pass it over your lid. No second application needed.
It does not smear. Lasts all day and looks fabulous.
It does not smear. Lasts all day and looks fabulous.
Really good eyeliner! I only bought it once but I am planning on purchasing it again! Pretty easy to apply and I think it's a pretty good quality product! Nothing like high end liners but really good on it's category.
Beaver Dam, KY
I love this eye line it's my favorite! It went on so smoothly and stayed on all day! It was easy to apply also! I would keep buying this product! If your into angel wings it was easy to put those on too!
This liner is so smooth a buttery. I use it everyday to tight line and it stays in place. This is the best liner I've purchased from the drugstore. It's cheap but great quality. I would def recommend it
Rio Rancho
A good eyeliner is like a good primer, completely necessary for the makeup routine. This eyeliner is incredible. You don't have to put much pressure and you have a sleek black line before you know it. I use it on my water line, and it's absolutely perfect. Best eyeliner I've ever found. Would 100% recommend to anyone who likes sleek, smooth looking liner like I do.
I think this product is OK great pigmentation love the packaging but I think there are some great dupes at L'Oreal and Rimmel London this is a little bit too overpriced and you can find other products they give us the same result still a great product so I gave it three stars but I found a liner at Rimmel and L'Oreal they give up the exact same effect effect
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Love how precise I can do my wing with this product and the black is super bold I have brown eyes and it really makes my eyes pop I would like for it to be more affordable tho because honestly it's just eyeliner
San Bernardino, CA
I absolutely love this brand & especially this type of eyeliner! It really helps me get that perfect crease to make you're eyeliner on fleek ;) I definitely recommend purchasing this for yourself to try or even a gift for your friend !!
Colorado Spgs, CO
I think this eyeliner is really nice, clean easy strokes. You can perfect your wing without even trying. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an easy, soft, useful and precise eyeliner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...