BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Clinically proven to keep lips moisturised all day, Beautiful Color Moisturising Lipstick is infused with moisture-enriched pigments that provide rich, lasting color and leave your lips feeling soft and smooth. Volulip™ helps to seal in moisture to give your lips a fuller, more sumptuous appearance. Volulip™ has also been shown to increase the look of lip volume by 15% and firmness by 13%1.

Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.
Clinically and dermatologist tested.

Moisture Enriched Pigments-Moisturizing spheres surround each color pigment providing rich, lasting color, while making lips feel smooth and soft.

Volulip™-Delivers and locks in moisture to give lips a fuller, plumper appearance. Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.

Shea Butter-A natural emollient that locks-in moisture, soothes and protects lips.

Vitamins A, C, E-Powerful blend of vitamins to help keep lips looking moisturized and healthy.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I just received this in my ipsy bag this month and I am in love with it! The color Red Door Red is gorgeous on my skin tone. They are also super moisturizing. I will be purchasing more shades! " in 9 reviews
  • "Perfect and classic. This lipstick is simply divine. Incredible pigment and such a creamy texture. Love." in 8 reviews
Taylor C.
Charleston, WV
I love this lipstick. It is very moisturizing and is beautiful. This is a pricier product but very worth the money.
andrea c.
Review for: Valentine more...
Hey I love this brand and this color is my lipstick favorite has an excellent texture and lasts a long time since
Vanessa  L.
Plano, TX
Review for: Red Door Red more...
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
These lipsticks are amaziiing the colors are very beautiful I love it! Also leaves my lips moisturized!
member-2000173e1
Color stays for a long time . I would recommend this . Lips feel soft. The color looks beautiful
Angelique B.
Bronx, NY
The prefect red lip every girl should have! Can dress it up or down.. It brightens up any look
Marilyn C.
New Milford, NJ
I love this so much it's a must have beautiful color and nice formula love it !!
Shaylee B.
I love the way the lipstick is sooo creamy. When I use my lipstick brush to apply it, it goes on soo smoothly. I do have issues when the lipstick comes off when I take a drink of water. Overall though, this is one of the best Christmas gifts I have gotten, and I will probably buy it again.
Jacqueline F.
Montreal
Review for: Pale Petal, Marigold, Mango Cream, Pink Vibrations, Neoclassic Coral, Red Door Red more...
This lipstick is extremely pigmented and lasts all day long. It also does not make your lips feels very light on the lips and does not make them feel dry. It is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who looking for a liquid lipstick to try out.
Jo M.
Review for: Scarlet more...
The perfect red lipstick! I apply two coats and blot in between. I usually reapply throughout the night but it isn't really needed! I always moisturizer and exfoliate the lips before applying but when I'm in a rush and don't have time the lipstick is pretty moisturizing in itself and doesn't actually need it. Basically it's the perfect red and is very low maintenance!
Daniela E.
Keedysville , MD
Has this product a good quality?
Donna L.
Brownsburg Chatam, QC
Is the colour nice? Does it really help chaped lips? And does it feel smooth on your lips?
Who knows this product ??????