BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Clinically proven to keep lips moisturised all day, Beautiful Color Moisturising Lipstick is infused with moisture-enriched pigments that provide rich, lasting color and leave your lips feeling soft and smooth. Volulip™ helps to seal in moisture to give your lips a fuller, more sumptuous appearance. Volulip™ has also been shown to increase the look of lip volume by 15% and firmness by 13%1.

Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.
Clinically and dermatologist tested.

Moisture Enriched Pigments-Moisturizing spheres surround each color pigment providing rich, lasting color, while making lips feel smooth and soft.

Volulip™-Delivers and locks in moisture to give lips a fuller, plumper appearance. Volulip™ is used under the authorization of Sederma, Inc.

Shea Butter-A natural emollient that locks-in moisture, soothes and protects lips.

Vitamins A, C, E-Powerful blend of vitamins to help keep lips looking moisturized and healthy.

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Moisturizing Lipstick
  • "I just received this in my ipsy bag this month and I am in love with it! The color Red Door Red is gorgeous on my skin tone. They are also super moisturizing. I will be purchasing more shades! " in 9 reviews
  • "Perfect and classic. This lipstick is simply divine. Incredible pigment and such a creamy texture. Love." in 8 reviews
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
Review for: Rosy Shimmer, Smoky Plum more...
This lipstick is lovely! I'm a lip junkie and of all the lipsticks I've got, this is by far the most moisturizing. It goes on like lip balm and your lips feel silky smooth forever after. I don't find the color is very strong, so if you're looking for high drama or super pigment this might not be for you. But if you're looking for something to wear to your office this is perfect!
Bre B.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Rose Berry more...
Great color in general! A beautiful, bright red! Easy application, beautiful container. I got it in my Ipsy bag a while back and I’m obsessed. Great value, also, fun fact...great to use as blood in Halloween makeup! Just add a little dark eyeshadow to dirty it up and voila!
Gabby J.
Richmond, VA
These are some of the best lipsticks I have ever tried! I love these pair with the twist up Elizabeth Arden lipliners, and with that combination they last forever!! And the packaging feels so nice. It's weighty, actually metal, and looks gorgeous! And with the huge range of colors there is literally a color for anyone. And as a bonus, their matte range is amazing! I personally have the Raspberry shade, but I've tried all of them and they are amazing! They're expensive in terms of lipstick, but as far as high end lipsticks go they are not too bad. I definitely think they are worth a shot if you're looking for your new go to lipstick!
Zulmy M.
El Progreso
I have liked this product a lot, although it does not have a matte finish. As I am accustomed, it has impressed me, it is one of my favorites, I recommend it

A very elegant presentation I love this lipstick

I am fanatic of the labiales and is the first one of Elizabeth Arden that I prove, and I return and I repeat to you I have enchanted the finish and as it looks and feels

My lips look lush and moist

Evidently to this product I give a 10

Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Review for: Rose Berry more...
This is such a beautiful color. The lipstick glides in your lips and helps moisturizer them. It last for a while but does need to be reapplied once or twice depending. I completely recommend this brand to others. I ended up buying 3 more colors after this one!
Ceci G.
This lipstick was given to me as a gift and I have to say that is one of the BEST matte lipsticks I've ever tried and owned. At first the 'moisturizing' thing thrilled me off bc is a matte formula and that it's not common BUT it DOES moisturize while looking Matte. I love it!
Tori M.
Van Buren
Review for: Rosy Shimmer more...
Not usually a fan of shimmer, however I will try anything Elizabeth Arden! This did not disapoint. The color is perfect for a summer look with light makeup. It stays on very well and doesn't feel too thick. This is one of my favorite lipsticks for sure!
Taylor Jay S.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Bronze Berry more...
I am absolutely in love with these lipsticks from Elizabeth Arden. I am wearing the shade Wildberry in this photo and it is a beautiful bright pink shade that is perfect for summer. The formula is great and the lipsticks are very creamy and are not drying. I also own the shades Pink Pink, Marigold and Valentine (shown in the picture) and they are all beautiful shades! Definitely worth trying!
Michelle C.
Undefined  is one of my favorite non-matte lipstick! It leaves your lips smooth, moist and not with too much shine; which is really important for me. I would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Kelly T.
Norfolk, VA
I bought this in the Raspberry (matte finish) and love the bold and intense color. It is not an ordinary dry matte at all!! It glides on so smooth and stays creamy on my lips. There is slight color transfer but it's definitely long lasting. I can get through an 8 hour shift (including lunch!) without reapplying!! I do touch up anyway because I love it so much 😁 And something that surprised me, it has a sweet pleasant light scent too! Photo attached was taken at the end of my 9hr work day! 😘💄💋
Daniela E.
Keedysville , MD
Has this product a good quality?
Donna L.
Brownsburg Chatam, QC
Is the colour nice? Does it really help chaped lips? And does it feel smooth on your lips?

back