Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara uploaded by Breony O.Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara uploaded by Natalie D.Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara uploaded by Kristel H.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Gina L.
Stamford , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara! Love how long the lashes come out. Totally worth the money
Aimee T.
Norwood, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I received it in a gift box for Christmas and it has been one of the best mascaras I've used. It goes on my lashes evenly and is very black. It makes my lashes look much thicker than they are.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara

This was given to me as a Xmas gift by my godmother. This mascara gives you fabulous fan eyelashes! It makes my lashes look longer and fuller and they don't clump, it's my favorite mascara so yes, I recommend it's #TopNotch ❤
ELIZA B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara because it is not lumpy when I apply it and it is easy to apply. And I'm not sure how much it costs. But it is very good value. And I would definitely buy it again and love this mascara .
Reinah B.
Green Bay, WI
Love it! The brush is amazing! And it comes out with no clumps. You can barley see it unlike most mascaras, but its enough to enlarge the lashes. Just don't forgot SPIN & TWIRL DON'T PUMP! You don't want to dry it out.
Amber W.
Imperial, MO
This mascara is perfection!! I can see this being my new go to mascara! Especially love it on my lower lashes
Jessica I.
Oroville, CA
I bought an Elizabeth Arden makeup bag online and the Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Lash Enhancing Mascara came in it. I use this mascara almost everyday because it definitely gives volume and length to my eyelashes. It's a little clumpy when you first open it but the fine brush can fix that. I plan on purchasing another one when I run out. Great product.
Yolanda M.
North York, ON
Sooooo sad I can't find this in my town anymore. Amazing product. I don't know if it is the brush or the product itself, but my lashes have never looked so good. I don't even use false lashes when i apply this, it's such a waste because it really does enhance lashes. Oh and by the way, no clumping! Smooth, clump free lashes all day!
Amrita G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this mascara and loving it! The brush really lets you coat your lashes entirely, lengthening them a lot. I've received many compliments on my lashes when wearing this! New favorite.
Natalie D.
Hudson Heights, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved that this mascara didn't flake, but it didn't do much else. Considering I have light eyelashes, I really liked the fact that it made my eyelashes black. But it didn't do much in terms of length or volume. It was more of a "barely there" mascara look. Which is ok, but not for the price.