Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Isabella C.Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Eye Shadow Duo uploaded by Ashley D.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Instantly smooths and brightens the look of eyes while delivering luxurious skincare benefits.

PRODUCT DETAILS

How many beautiful looks can two eye shadow colors create? When the colors are as perfectly paired as these, the answer may surprise you. Our Beautiful Eye Shadow Duos combine longwearing brilliant color with luxurious skincare benefits. Each Duo was precisely matched to take the guesswork out of blending and delivers results women are raving about.

Our crease-free formula also helps improve the appearance of signs of aging while protecting your skin from environmental damage. Each sleek, gold and silver mirrored compact includes two dual-ended applicators. You'll love that there’s a bit more of the lighter, highlighter shade so you don't run out.

INGREDIENTS:

Advanced Pigment Technology-Each color pigment particle is coated with a blend of silky silicone, Retinyl Linoleate and antioxidants to create a gorgeous color saturation with a crease-free look.
Retinyl Linoleate-Elizabeth Arden's patented Vitamin A derivative. Clinically proven to help minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and support your skin’s own natural collagen production.
Antioxidants, Vitamins C & E-Help neutralize free radicals, greatly reducing their destructive power on skin cells in the delicate eye area.

• Did anyone really Ike this product?2 Answers
  • I love the look of this, does it come in a variety of col...1 Answers
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
BEAUTIFUL PIGMENT!!! all I have to say is beautiful colors my god. holy grail holy grail holy grail. Creamy and virtually no fallout. Can go my foundation first with these colors and still have a smooth clean under eye with out needing more concealer.
Sloan D.
I really do like this product, its a really good size and great for traveling. It easy too apply although I with there was a better applicator. I never really use this product only for travel and gifts,
Rebecca D.
Raleigh, NC
These shadows are highly pigmented and have a soft, satin finish. Easy application and it lasts for a full day wear. For the quality it's worth the price point. I would definitely buy this product again!
Amanda W.
I liked these colors at first, and will still use them because I hate wasting money BUT I found that it caked up in my eyelid crease after about an hour. Not a fan :(
Cindy S.
Fort Myers
Simply put...its worth the money. Super coverage with half the amount of the inexpensive ones. You get what you pay for and I choose the better quality, the better deal!
Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
Love this Eye Shadow duo so much!! It neat and minimalistic. I bought it because it's the only color I use an eyeshadow. I don't want to buy eyes shadow with a color that I never going to use. It is super pigmented and come in cute travel size for someone who travels a lot. This is also great for my eyebrow. Sometime I would use it on my eyebrows when I feel super lazy.
nena M.
Murrieta, CA
Cómodo , además la presentación es curiosa, lo uso a menudo pues son tonos muy convenientes, el precio por el tamaño es algo elevado , aunque es muy fácil de aplicar por eso lo recomiendo sobre todo si viajas pues su tamaño es perfecto para el bolsillo .
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
It’s cute, easy to use, and overall it lasts throughout the day! The colors are really pigmented, the application tool is a little small but, it gets the job done. Not sure if I would but it again but, it’s great for newbies.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
I love browns for eyeshadow its all I wear I gave it three stars because it only had two colors and I like to have multiple colors and shades of natural colors to chose from but besides that it's very nice and easy to use
Jessica A.
Sunnyside, WA
Perfect travel size eye shadows! You can create a simple but cute look with just two eyeshadows!! I love how their so easy to apply and it matches my eye color (brown). I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Melissa M.
Did anyone really Ike this product?
Carrie L.
Edmond, OK
I love the look of this, does it come in a variety of colors?